Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok better question then do you think Bill Gates and whoever the top or next in line person is care or is it something that is just among our community? I guess I was being specific to the article and not the overall problem.
bill gates not a rapper tho....he didn't come up in an atmosphere where talking highly of yourself was how you elevated yourself.....

you gotta remember Jay-Z is a world class shit talker.....his words is what got him here... so yeah talking about his money is going to be much more commonplace than a guy like bill gates who's not known for his words at all

bill gates not a rapper tho....he didn't come up in an atmosphere where talking highly of yourself was how you elevated yourself.....

you gotta remember Jay-Z is a world class shit talker.....his words is what got him here... so yeah talking about his money is going to be much more commonplace than a guy like bill gates who's not known for his words at all
I would think it would be past tense common place and not currently.

I would think it would be past tense common place and not currently.
even still bill gates has never been known for his words....

he's not known as much of an outspoken person

like i understand the correlation "do other people with money constantly talk about it?" but all i'm following up on asking are these people who are known for talking to begin with?

Yea it depends on the personality, cuz someone like Warren Buffet definitely cares about the list and talks about it.

imrs.php

Looks like a real life dragon, one of the best preserved dinosaur fossils ever found

Taking age into account. @ king Du or anyone else. Do you still behave they way you did when you were younger? Do you show your money and or talk about it the way you used to?

Taking age into account. @ king Du or anyone else. Do you still behave they way you did when you were younger? Do you show your money and or talk about it the way you used to?
i never showed money....

i'm still an impulsive spender, i just show more restraint and prioritize responsiblities

i never showed money....

i'm still an impulsive spender, i just show more restraint and prioritize responsiblities
But I am sure you don't talk about money with your Bretheren's like that anymore. Also, I am not judging anyone if you do. But I think there is an age limit on that type of behavior like some other types.

But I am sure you don't talk about money with your Bretheren's like that anymore. Also, I am not judging anyone if you do. But I think there is an age limit on that type of behavior like some other types.
naw i never talked about money....ever, even when i was young....money was one of those things i always kept to myself

Niggas been braggin about money since the creation b, this is nothing new.
yes but has people's infatuation with how much money a person has always been this high and I apologize in advance for my next statement but don't we judge women who care about a man's money but then a bunch of men sit around and try to guess how much another man has and show signs of caring.

yes but has people's infatuation with how much money a person has always been this high and I apologize in advance for my next statement but don't we judge women who care about a man's money but then a bunch of men sit around and try to guess how much another man has and show signs of caring.

This is a different time fam, unless you read the newspaper everyday or hit the library, alot of things like this wouldn't even be known. We're in the information age now, where access to just about any information about anybody is a finger click away.

Welcome to the world we live in.
We all live there some of us just choose to elimate that mentality as much as possible and trust me I see it but mainly in younger people and I am not against material possessions. I am against material obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back