Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live by the following principals set forth by H.I.M.

Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essential to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being. Whenever conflict arises between material and spiritual values, the conscience plays an important role and anyone who suffers from a guilty conscience is never really free from this problem until he makes peace with himself and his conscience.

For the rich, it's a competition thing. Where they rank among their wealthy piers.
Do you really think that they talk about it. I am not talking about the young ones. But do you think whether it is the people on this list or the other bigger heads call each other and say I am number to and I am coming after your spot.

Do you really think that they talk about it. I am not talking about the young ones. But do you think whether it is the people on this list or the other bigger heads call each other and say I am number to and I am coming after your spot.

Within an hr of the list droppin Diddy dropped this

yea they talk about it lol, they both have mentioned the forbes list 100 times

Within an hr of the list droppin Diddy dropped this

yea they talk about it lol, they both have mentioned the forbes list 100 times

But do you think they care who is number 1 at this point. I know for some life is a competition but they both know that that list is so far off from actual numbers that it is almost not factual. I have worked in finance and still do and I will tell you that there is no way to know an actual amount of a high net worth individual.

P said you gotta pay to be on that list or something

i gotta find the interview

we live in a consumer based society....

dog eat dog.....survival of the fittest...capitalistic.....all that.....

so it's only natural people want to know who the top predators are

He is an entertainer and his vehicle to get people to buy his records is to brag for lack of a better term. But I would hate to think that he rad that and was like damn he got me again. I am sure he knows that no one has a clue how much he is really worth and laughs.

He is an entertainer and his vehicle to get people to buy his records is to brag for lack of a better term. But I would hate to think that he rad that and was like damn he got me again. I am sure he knows that no one has a clue how much he is really worth and laughs.
some people are obsessed with those types of things though.....and more often than not you can tell who those fol are by how much they talk about something.....this is one of jay' favorite topics..he talks about it fairly often

I'm just going off of facts on what was said and done by them, you're going off of maybe's fam. Is it possible they don't care? Yea. Have they shown that they do? Yea.

I'm just going off of facts on what was said and done by them, you're going off of maybe's fam. Is it possible they don't care? Yea. Have they shown that they do? Yea.
ok better question then do you think Bill Gates and whoever the top or next in line person is care or is it something that is just among our community? I guess I was being specific to the article and not the overall problem.

some people are obsessed with those types of things though.....and more often than not you can tell who those fol are by how much they talk about something.....this is one of jay' favorite topics..he talks about it fairly often
I don't listen to his music now so I am not sure what he talks about in his music but I think recently he has focused more on other things then bragging about money away from his music. Maturity seems to have set in even if he returns to it musically. Again I am removed from current music but it seems like you hear more about his business and other stuff except for this and his new contract with live nation. The only reason I even know about that is it came across my business feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back