Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the debate y'all are having. I used to read imdb boards for this but then those hoes locked n deleted them. saddening.

I agree, tho I disagree with Josh, it's good to see mfs who can having opposing opinions on something and intelligently debate the subject.

You lurked there?
yeah, I'd check imdb every time I saw a movie that made me think/feel anything. even shit ones with plot holes.

the message boards where a gem. hope the cinema here can be like that.
I agree, tho I disagree with Josh, it's good to see mfs who can having opposing opinions on something and intelligently debate the subject.
all 3 of y'all r good @ expressin urselves so I aint surprised.

and the preacher story ardc was insane as i explained earlier...

not to sound obnoxious or nuffin, but shit like that really stands out to me cuz i'm still experimenting with character types when writing myself...

he you got a preacher's son....the supposed good and wholesome bible thumper who became complete animal over in the war...collecting ears and body parts....like he seriously lost it....

and then came back home and pretended that it never happened and hops back in the church like he wasn't just a serial killer...

i love how everybody saw right through the facade that he tried to hold onto...but yet he was still willing to rob the reserve....

and he froze....him freezing was fucking amazing man......that scene where chris tucker punched him was fucking ridiculous...

especially considering tucker was usually the ily plucky sidekick, and boookeem traditionally plays the savage.....that shit was just poetic

then he's giving out $100 bills saying god gave it to him.....start snitching when the cops got him....

dude.....that character alone is worth the price of admission sometimes...i loved that shit

Reminds me of the niggas in LCA who nitpick at Marvel/DC movie b/c it wasn't made EXACTLY the way they wanted it.

my wife literally tagged me in like 8 pics of the little girl..

i'm bout to have a million fb notifications today

you got a preacher's son....the supposed good and wholesome bible thumper who became complete animal over in the war...collecting ears and body parts....like he seriously lost it....
That's what made it comedic to me, like it was so over the top, dude was carrying around a dead vietcong dude's head, convinced that it gave them good luck. Like I legit laughed at some of the nam scenes solely because of his portrayal of the character. And notice how you never mention anybody else in their squad? It highlights how shallow a lot of them where, they spent half of the film in nam and only three characters were memorable.

That's what made it comedic to me, like it was so over the top, dude was carrying around a dead vietcong dude's head, convinced that it gave them good luck. Like I legit laughed at some of the nam scenes solely because of his portrayal of the character. And notice how you never mention anybody else in their squad? It highlights how shallow a lot of them where, they spent half of the film in nam and only three characters were memorable.

lol I'm sure there's mad niggas at war who do crazy shit like that, there's mfs here in the states who prolly do that crazy shit.

But scratch that, what's a dope war movie to u, Deer Hunter?

lol I'm sure there's mad niggas at war who do crazy shit like that, there's mfs here in the states who prolly do that crazy shit.

But scratch that, what's a dope war movie to u, Deer Hunter?
Saving private ryan is the goat war movie to me, perfectly shot, acted, and the music in the background amazing. The pacific and band of brothers are goat too, but ion know if they count. Never seen Deer Hunter before is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back