Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was just the moment tho. It had to be. Cause I don't cry for shit. Shit been eating at me all damn day. Then this bitch ain't eem call

Ok. So you are saying at no point would you think he was emotional. Not that there is anything wrong with that and you wouldn't be calling your friends and telling them?
If he had tears streaming down his face, n there wasn't any explanation, I'd prolly be thinking something was up. I'd bring it up in a convo after. Never know, someone might've died.

I never talk about my sex life with friends but I'm in the minority on that.

I'd be happy if a guy cried after we had sex unless he crying because it's wack which won't be the case because I am a Gawdess in the bedroom.

If he had tears streaming down his face, n there wasn't any explanation, I'd prolly be thinking something was up. I'd bring it up in a convo after. Never know, someone might've died.

I never talk about my sex life with friends but I'm in the minority on that.
I agree with you about talking about your sex life but that isn't really talking about sex. That is talking about him crying.

I had one cry after we had sex. Shyt was awkward as fucc.

One minute she's moaning & hootin. The next, ballin her eyes out afterwards. Actually got pissed while I was getting dressed.

I could've been a lil more sensative.

I agree with you about talking about your sex life but that isn't really talking about sex. That is talking about him crying.
idk. if its a guy I am srs with and plan on continuing seeing, I wouldn't tell my friends. They'd be looking at him differently, and prolly not in a positive way. I consider that oversharing.

they're gonna have lunch with him n have an image of him bursting into tears after busting a nut running through their mind? nah.

I'm kinda going back and forth. I'm saying I'll give her till 12 tomorrow, if she don't reach out. I'm just delete her shit
Crooke, you getting emotional now. Why are you deleting the number. Maybe it caught her off guard and she is processing it before she talks to you. Let is rest. There is an answer be patient. Everything happens exactly the way and when it is supposed to. If she can make you cry you shouldn't be in such a rush to get rid of her.

I used to be the guy, as soon as the sex was over with, I'd get dressed. And while I'm getting dressed the chick would always ask me or say something along the lines of, "oh you just gon treat me like a hoe?".

Of course I'd say naw I'm just on a time frame. I gotta go.

But that shirt last night. She had me wanting to cuddle and shit. I don't what was going on wit me. That shit was so fucking weird

idk. if its a guy I am srs with and plan on continuing seeing, I wouldn't tell my friends. They'd be looking at him differently, and prolly not in a positive way. I consider that oversharing.

they're gonna have lunch with him n have an image of him bursting into tears after busting a nut running through their mind? nah.
So they may view him as sensitive

So they may view him as sensitive
or unstable.
I used to be the guy, as soon as the sex was over with, I'd get dressed. And while I'm getting dressed the chick would always ask me or say something along the lines of, "oh you just gon treat me like a hoe?".

Of course I'd say naw I'm just on a time frame. I gotta go.

But that shirt last night. She had me wanting to cuddle and shit. I don't what was going on wit me. That shit was so fucking weird
are you emotionally close to her? or is this a casual thing?

if its casual, get back out there n talk to other women. you'll feel better seeing that there's more fish in the sea.

or unstable.

are you emotionally close to her? or is this a casual thing?

if its casual, get back out there n talk to other women. you'll feel better seeing that there's more fish in the sea.
Where are the rest of the ladies at on this subject. @Reesey where do you stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back