Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda bullshit is that? Why can't you call her? She already holding power over you. Nigga you cried. Now you on here talking about her not calling you. So who got the power, forreal?

She ain't gon have that power over me. I don't ever call a woman I smashed the day after. I wait on them

Apparently she does bruh if she got you sitting here in your feelings, and talmbout crying after yall had sex. Lol.

Power of the P-U-S-S-Y mayne

Where are the rest of the ladies at on this subject. @Reesey where do you stand

I don't look down upon a man crying for any reason. Of course, it may be embarrassing and a bit awkward in certain instances.
But there is always a cause.

Now whether that chick was the cause or if it were due to a slew of different emotions/energies flowing through him at once, to where the bodies only logical reaction was to burst out in tears is up to him to sort out.

He should be taking this time to analyze himself and why he cried in the first place instead of worrying on whether or not she will call.

In my opinion.

Added: I don't have many female 'friends' and I don't gossip about folks so his secret would be safe until he revealed it himself. ;-)

I don't look down upon a man crying for any reason. Of course, it may be embarrassing and a bit awkward in certain instances.
But there is always a cause.

Now whether that chick was the cause or if it were due to a slew of different emotions/energies flowing through him at once, to where the bodies only logical reaction was to burst out in tears is up to him to sort out.

He should be taking this time to analyze himself and why he cried in the first place instead of worrying on whether or not she will call.

In my opinion.

Added: I don't have many female 'friends' and I don't gossip about folks so his secret would be safe until he revealed it himself. ;-)
That is why I called you.

do u keep your circle small reesey? or do u have more male friends?

A little of both. My personality tends to have the fellas sticking around yet many of the ladies are extremely judgmental, somehow offended and overly defensive. In my experience anyway.

I was what they call a Tom Boy growing up so perhaps that has something to do with it. In any case.

The close friends I have currently consist of people I conquered the war with, survived the streets with or who genuinely love me for me and not for what everyone says we should be.

A little of both. My personality tends to have the fellas sticking around yet many of the ladies are extremely judgmental, somehow offended and overly defensive. In my experience anyway.

I was what they call a Tom Boy growing up so perhaps that has something to do with it. In any case.

The close friends I have currently consist of people I conquered the war with, survived the streets with or who genuinely love me for me and not for what everyone says we should be.
what's ur male/female ratio, among ur close friends?

n u r around the wrong women if the ladies u find r mostly judgmental n defensive. i love women.

Top 5 Friends.
3 males (1 that is Gay)
2 women
one of my best friend's is a gay man, he's the only nigga in my closest circle right now. the others r women.

i used to have more male friends when I was younger but they drifted off over the yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back