Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men seem to take rejection way better than females. Do yall just naturally have that confidence or do you go home and cry in the closet or bthrm alone? Are yall secretly bothered and just keep it to yourselves?

I kinda admire that confidence bc (some) women start thinking all types of "what's wrong wit me?" shit. Egos go be all beat up, set on fire, and stomped when they get rejected or blown off.
practice makes perfect. easier not to take something personally when u r conditioned to be the party that puts themselves out there. men accept rejection as part of life.

then again, there r niggas who shoot women in the face for saying no. women dont do that often lol

When it's good, it's good. Tears of joy fam, tears of joy.
a2a48930e823105255dadf876106f21e.gif

practice makes perfect. easier not to take something personally when u r conditioned to be the party that puts themselves out there. men accept rejection as part of life.

then again, there r niggas who shoot women in the face for saying no. women dont do that often lol
Weak hearted men shoot women or curse women for telling them no. I have told women I wasn't interested and they just look confused.

Men seem to take rejection way better than females. Do yall just naturally have that confidence or do you go home and cry in the closet or bthrm alone? Are yall secretly bothered and just keep it to yourselves?

I kinda admire that confidence bc (some) women start thinking all types of "what's wrong wit me?" shit. Egos go be all beat up, set on fire, and stomped when they get rejected or blown off.

This.

i mean, sometimes you might feel defeated, but if she hit you with the "oh im sorry, im in a relationship"...you just hit her with "oh ok...cool, im sorry...i hope i didnt offend you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day"...and walk off

I agree with everything but the end

I think its just sample size, if more women were rejected there would be just as many of those kinda cases

I think its just sample size, if more women were rejected there would be just as many of those kinda cases
i think power is a big part. aggression is part of masculinity. women r more likely to internalize it n see shit as a slight to themselves, than they are to shout "well bitch, u was ugly anyway!" when a guy they hollered at says no.

I disagree with you partially. They may curse you but for the most part women don't have a physical reaction to things. For the most part. There was a time in my life where if she was crazy she was for me and I have seen them act crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back