Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men seem to take rejection way better than females. Do yall just naturally have that confidence or do you go home and cry in the closet or bthrm alone? Are yall secretly bothered and just keep it to yourselves?

I kinda admire that confidence bc (some) women start thinking all types of "what's wrong wit me?" shit. Egos go be all beat up, set on fire, and stomped when they get rejected or blown off.

Men seem to take rejection way better than females. Do yall just naturally have that confidence or do you go home and cry in the closet or bthrm alone? Are yall secretly bothered and just keep it to yourselves?

I kinda admire that confidence bc (some) women start thinking all types of "what's wrong wit me?" shit. Egos go be all beat up, set on fire, and stomped when they get rejected or blown off.
It's just practice

Rejection to me is like, well... for every no there's a 100 yes's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back