Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I know we discussing the usage of the B-word, but I just wanted to drop this...

Boggles my mind how these politicians (mainly the GOP) refute scientific facts, to appease to their oil & gas slave masters.

Ok back to the B-word discussion

This is a good message and all but wtf does destiny gotta do with climate change

Copped another vinyl today

20170423_135253.jpg

Might just make a vinyl thread instead of droppin pics in here everyday.

I think she had a problem with the word he used. When someone types a word like that they should be really comfortable with how it is going to be received by the person you are telling it to. There are triggers that make it go from jokes to feeling when you don't know the person. We all talk to each other here but for the most part we don't know each other and it is hard to get context from a typed word. But we can't tell someone what the line is for them.
This. It can go from jokes to feeling disrespected real quick when you tow that offensive humor line. Easier if men just avoid using it.

This coming from u especially is hilarious bruh. I literally lol'd

But its all good tho just wanted to make a point

Lol nah fam, other than that Khaleesi moment where that shit was warranted, I don't call chick's bitches, especially how it happened here.

This would be like

Me to my girl: "haha baby, I told u you're wack at monopoly"

Her to me: "haha atleast my mom aint a crackhead bitch"

lol just cuz a mf jokes with u, doesn't mean u can take to a whole different level b

This is a good message and all but wtf does destiny gotta do with climate change

Cuz...if we don't do nothing about climate change...we g'on find ourselves scattered all over the galaxy lookin for a new home...and fighting in a team battle

Lol nah fam, other than that Khaleesi moment where that shit was warranted, I don't call chick's bitches, especially how it happened here.

This would be like

Me to my girl: "haha baby, I told u you're wack at monopoly"

Her to me: "haha atleast my mom aint a crackhead bitch"

lol just cuz a mf jokes with u, doesn't mean u can take to a whole different level b

First 48 moment right there

Cuz...if we don't do nothing about climate change...we g'on find ourselves scattered all over the galaxy lookin for a new home...and fighting in a team battle
Ion know b, pretty big difference between climate change and fighting inter-dimensional aliens that can defy the laws of physics.

Ohmars called her a bitch then doubled down when he told her to put her titty in his mouth to shut him up

I made the desiigner emoji face when I read that

One of the reason I stopped posting on the Ic was because it got out of hand so to speak. It went from DOnkey being the crazy place to every thread having something crazy in it. I hope this place doesn't turn into that. I mean the lurking was fun but there were times when you could see situations getting out of control.

One of the reason I stopped posting on the Ic was because it got out of hand so to speak. It went from DOnkey being the crazy place to every thread having something crazy in it. I hope this place doesn't turn into that. I mean the lurking was fun but there were times when you could see situations getting out of control.
not while I'm round these here innanet parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back