Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She not fucking with it just yet. The thing with old boy had her od pissed like forreal
If you talk to her tell her that no one should be able to take her there like that. She is bigger than just that one word. Also I think the brethren apology was sincere and she is doing the people that like to interact with her a disservice by us not having her presence.

If you talk to her tell her that no one should be able to take her there like that. She is bigger than just that one word. Also I think the brethren apology was sincere and she is doing the people that like to interact with her a disservice by us not having her presence.

I did but ill let her know again

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

Mayne!!!

What happened last night that I missed that had everyone laughing. I thought it got deleted but I see no record of it

Idk... If u diss somebody 1st and get dissed back, then I can't respect acting like a victim. *shrugs*
I think she had a problem with the word he used. When someone types a word like that they should be really comfortable with how it is going to be received by the person you are telling it to. There are triggers that make it go from jokes to feeling when you don't know the person. We all talk to each other here but for the most part we don't know each other and it is hard to get context from a typed word. But we can't tell someone what the line is for them.

I don't think she really dissed him. Hers was a joke and his was too. It's just you can't really joke with mfs you don't really know. It's different for everyone though.

I don't think she really dissed him. Hers was a joke and his was too. It's just you can't really joke with mfs you don't really know. It's different for everyone though.

I don't think he genuinely thinks she's a bitch either.

Just can't help but point out the discrepancy.

This sympathy and pandering would not be here if it were the opposite people in the situation

Sorry. I know we discussing the usage of the B-word, but I just wanted to drop this...

Boggles my mind how these politicians (mainly the GOP) refute scientific facts, to appease to their oil & gas slave masters.

Ok back to the B-word discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back