Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is breakfast typically ready in their house by 6:30 tho? Why wasn't the house already clean? You needed the whole 4 hours.
She knows what she was doing. She just didn't like the outcome. That nigga did not care about whatever point she was trying to make lmao. That's what's burning her. She didn't think that shit through.

She probably need to leave dude but she probably won't.
I see what your saying and if she’s the type to be on a schedule with her husband then that’s her fault.
I’m sure if you have kids though it’s totally possible your house isn’t clean when you went to bed cause I sure in the hell ain’t getting up at 4:00 am just to clean house to ensure breakfast is done by 6:30.

So unless he treating me like a queen it’s not gonna happen and if it does it’ll be because I chose to do it and not that it was expected of me...
You know English her second language b
Hits the buzzard again XXX
ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE!
I wasn’t born in Mexico ChiChi (typed like @Blactivity). Lmao

I struggle with Spanish a little so try again.

Hits the buzzard XXX!
Wrong again cause if it were me and he spoke on such dumb shit I’d a told him (what is your fingers broke?)
He better cook his own damn breakfast especially if she was busy doing shit like taking kids to school and cleaning house so he ain’t have to sit in a dirty ass house!!!
Foh

MeekSerpentineFallowdeer-small.gif

Ive only turned my tv on in the living room once while living here, and it was just to take this picture, I need a damn couch, I would have more friends right? I need a couch.jpg

I see what your saying and if she’s the type to be on a schedule with her husband then that’s her fault.
I’m sure if you have kids though it’s totally possible your house isn’t clean when you went to bed cause I sure in the hell ain’t getting up at 4:00 am just to clean house to ensure breakfast is done by 6:30.

So unless he treating me like a queen it’s not gonna happen and if it does it’ll be because I chose to do it and not that it was expected of me...

Hits the buzzard again XXX
ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE!
I wasn’t born in Mexico ChiChi (typed like @Blactivity). Lmao

I struggle with Spanish a little so try again.

giphy.gif

Is breakfast typically ready in their house by 6:30 tho? Why wasn't the house already clean? You needed the whole 4 hours.
She knows what she was doing. She just didn't like the outcome. That nigga did not care about whatever point she was trying to make lmao. That's what's burning her. She didn't think that shit through.

She probably need to leave dude but she probably won't.
Honestly though she did do that on purpose cause kids don’t go to school till like 7:30-8:00 and I’m pretty sure she cleaned house after taking them to school.
So if you’re going to deal them cards learn how to take the heat for it and not cry about it.
Everything I said is just how I would handle it because in my house things would be equal and that’s the bread making too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back