Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She took the kids to school at 6:30? What school is that? She couldn't clean up after making that mans breakfast? She obviously makes it at 6:30 regularly. My man had to wait a whole 4 hours?

She did that shit on purpose.

You just providing a soundtrack to her bullshit. I'm not team HoH but if I were you I'd just stay out of it. You gave her the best advice you could at this point which is to leave it alone. Now you need to fallback. Mind ya business.

She took the kids to school at 6:30? What school is that? She couldn't clean up after making that mans breakfast? She obviously makes it at 6:30 regularly. My man had to wait a whole 4 hours?

She did that shit on purpose.

You just providing a soundtrack to her bullshit. I'm not team HoH but if I were you I'd just stay out of it. You gave her the best advice you could at this point which is to leave it alone. Now you need to fallback. Mind ya business.

I cant tell if you serious or not but I did laugh.

Hits the buzzard XXX!
Wrong again cause if it were me and he spoke on such dumb shit I’d a told him (what is your fingers broke?)
He better cook his own damn breakfast especially if she was busy doing shit like taking kids to school and cleaning house so he ain’t have to sit in a dirty ass house!!!
Foh

Hits the buzzard XXX!
Wrong again cause if it were me and he spoke on such dumb shit I’d a told him (what is your fingers broke?)
He better cook his own damn breakfast especially if she was busy doing shit like taking kids to school and cleaning house so he ain’t have to sit in a dirty ass house!!!
Foh

Is breakfast typically ready in their house by 6:30 tho? Why wasn't the house already clean? You needed the whole 4 hours.
She knows what she was doing. She just didn't like the outcome. That nigga did not care about whatever point she was trying to make lmao. That's what's burning her. She didn't think that shit through.

She probably need to leave dude but she probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back