Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear i try to start readin @Evil Morty post then trail off after about sentence and im like

fhbJmR6.gif

So I just found out Disney's next Princess movie will be about a Nigerian girl named Sade. They say it was an idea they kicked around, but never had the courage to push, but are doing so now because of the success of Black Panther. That's cool I guess. Now my daughter can stop prancing around dressed like that pale face, Elsa.

But does the princes has racially ambiguous love interest starring the ROCK

which white Hollywood a lister is going to be used as a crutch/buffer

Last edited:
But does the princes has racially ambiguous love interest starring the ROCK

which white hollywood a lister is going to be used as a crutch/bufer

Nah, they already went that route with the Frog Prince. I'm betting this one is straight up black, and that's the reason they never pulled the trigger on it before. A lack of white people didn't stop them from doing Mulan or Moana, but apparently it was too much for Sade.

So I just found out Disney's next Princess movie will be about a Nigerian girl named Sade. They say it was an idea they kicked around, but never had the courage to push, but are doing so now because of the success of Black Panther. That's cool I guess. Now my daughter can stop prancing around dressed like that pale face, Elsa.
Would be a bigger hit of she was named Bey but what do I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back