Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were implying I needed all them proteins cuz of a wild night.

Sure, we can leave it at...
tenor.gif

on my wife’s side of the family, her aunt is going thru dementia, shit is horrible to watch..

been w my wife for 17 years now and her aunt ain’t the same..

so she’s living w her bf @ her mom’s place.. my wife’s grandma, who I call grandma, as well..

I’ve known her fam for about 15 years..

her aunt’s bf has been going thru a lot of shit too cuz he’s been taking care of his woman, he has to do everything for her, change her, bathe her etc.

but today he snapped on my wife’s grandma, just being an asshole about certain shit and made her cry..

I wanted to go down there and fuck him up. Instantly hearing what happened I snapped and wanted to fight. Wife said nah. Overall, she’s right, but he needs his ass beat. I’m gonna have some words for him later.. he’s been thru the system and is some OG cholo who ain’t about that life anymore but sticks to old school ways... if I get beat, fuck it, but you ain’t gonna be a dick to grandma like that... im ready for whatever

on my wife’s side of the family, her aunt is going thru dementia, shit is horrible to watch..

so she’s living w her bf @ her mom’s place.. my wife’s grandma, who I call grandma, as well..

her aunt’s bf has been going thru a lot of shit too cuz he’s been taking care of his woman, he has to do everything for her, change her, bathe her etc.

but today he snapped on my wife’s grandma, just being an asshole about certain shit and made her cry..

I wanted to go down there and fuck him up. Instantly hearing what happened I snapped and wanted to fight. Wife said nah. Overall, she’s right, but he needs his ass beat. I’m gonna have some words for him later.. he’s been thru the system and is some OG cholo who ain’t about that life anymore but sticks to old school ways... if I get beat, fuck it, but you ain’t gonna be a dick to grandma like that... im ready for whatever

She prolly saved yo ass from being beat.
Pause

Get em

I be on that same shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back