Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like to start the day with beef? Pause
At LEAST 40g of protein.

Meals should taper off as the day goes. Lightest most easiest to digest at night. Light snack the latest 8pm. Fast all night. Unless youre tryin to gain weight, flip all that around and each carbs 1hr before bed.

At LEAST 40g of protein.

Meals should taper off as the day goes. Lightest most easiest to digest at night. Light snack the latest 8pm. Fast all night. Unless youre tryin to gain weight, flip all that around and each carbs 1hr before bed.

Sounds like a wild night

Reactions: B_A
At LEAST 40g of protein.

You fuck w protein drinks? or you go all natural w food?

Sounds like a wild night
200w.gif

You fuck w protein drinks? or you go all natural w food?

Depends how pressed i am for time. But i almost always have time for breakfast. Otherwise i get it from actual food.

Some guy fried his liver takin green tree supplements. None of that shit is under scrutiny for quality assurance. I'll take my chances with old fashion food.

Reactions: Az
At LEAST 40g of protein.

the hell....40g?
thats how much you should have a day.....the fuck are you an athlete?

the hell....40g?
thats how much you should have a day.....the fuck are you an athlete?
It goes by your size and activity level. Id fucking die if i had to live off 40g of protein. Sausages, eggs, toast, hashbrowns is nearly 40g. Wtf am i gonna eat for lunch and supper? Veggies and carbs? Gotta have some protein like chicken.

It's a BISH birthday month.

Who wants to share a few drinks witcha girl in the LA area?

Who got the line on Chuck and Pico? LMBO

It goes by your size and activity level. Id fucking die if i had to live off 40g of protein. Sausages, eggs, toast, hashbrowns is nearly 40g. Wtf am i gonna eat for lunch and supper? Veggies and carbs? Gotta have some protein like chicken.
whats your calorie intake with all that tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back