Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I gotta uncle that's a crackhead. He just texted this to my phone smh

"Hey there everybody. Are yall interested in making $5000 to $8000 a month? If yes, then do you have an active bank account? My uncle works for Citi Bank as the head supervisor in the verification department so he can add $2000-$9000 on any account. Your account will stay on an we can repeat this process once a month.

If you are interested then give me your cell phone number & I'll have my Uncle Rufus call you & explain the process better to you. My uncle can get you alot of money, yall see the life I'm living"

Smdh. This nigga was in 5linx but didn't make a dime in it. How you living the life when you just got out of jail last week because you couldn't provide the judge with documents of 5linx income.

I gotta uncle that's a crackhead. He just texted this to my phone smh

"Hey there everybody. Are yall interested in making $5000 to $8000 a month? If yes, then do you have an active bank account? My uncle works for Citi Bank as the head supervisor in the verification department so he can add $2000-$9000 on any account. Your account will stay on an we can repeat this process once a month.

If you are interested then give me your cell phone number & I'll have my Uncle Rufus call you & explain the process better to you. My uncle can get you alot of money, yall see the life I'm living"

Smdh. This nigga was in 5linx but didn't make a dime in it. How you living the life when you just got out of jail last week because you couldn't provide the judge with documents of 5linx income.

Crackheads never seem to realise that they're crackheads and the stuff they say is crackhead ish

Like everyone is in on the secret but them

Anybody have issues loading this site on their phone?

I got a new phone and it wont load ABW. All other pages work fine with my data signal

edit: i fixed it. Apparently data saver makes ABW unloadable.

poster,220x200,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back