Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo...y'all ever wonder..like..if wonder bread is wonder bread..then, is regular bread..regular bread..then is wonder bread..just niggaz that put on 247, like...how u always a wonder?

I been wit a woman that was always a wonder.shit made me insecure..like fam, she was so perfect , I had to cheat on her to fuck it up..just to correct the balance of the universe.

Ayo..I'm so twisted right now

One of my brothers customers is a former Nascar driver who moved here to NC, went with him to dudes crib today to help him out with something on his truck and he got a fuckin wolf. I wanted to snap a pic but he said he aint want people taking pics of it cause he not even supposed to have it.

Yo that shit was big as fuck, came up damn near to my shoulder while on all 4 legs, big ass paws and the whole time we was there all he was doing was circling the fence, we stood there by him talking for bout 30 mins and he never stopped pacing. Never seen no shit like that in person

Buddy got a real life Stark dire wolf?

I cant tolerate someone who doesn't share their mind especially if they want me to share mine. 1000000% no patience. OR expect my time ON time but then fuck around and waste my time.
You know..for someone that smokes,.u way to focused..I have that problem when sober..it's torture...yo BA, do u know that the stars we see in the sky is like..stars that died billions of years ago..fam..

Imagine..imagine that like, the ...yo,imagine like..the love that u see now is like..love from another life and ...that shit..yo I forgot my train of thought but I know ur smart ass know where I was going with that

You know..for someone that smokes,.u way to focused..I have that problem when sober..it's torture...yo BA, do u know that the stars we see in the sky is like..stars that died billions of years ago..fam..

Imagine..imagine that like, the ...yo,imagine like..the love that u see now is like..love from another life and ...that shit..yo I forgot my train of thought but I know ur smart ass know where I was going with that
Gonna have to settle for that cuz I'm fuckin done fr. Wish I had a drink to take my edge away.

Gonna have to settle for that cuz I'm fuckin done fr. Wish I had a drink to take my edge away.
Yo....like..what pain was ...yo, I'ma make it the lit me's purpose to get u to let go and let god...

Ain't no fucking way some dude got u that jaded..noooooo way BA

Yo....like..what pain was ...yo, I'ma make it the lit me's purpose to get u to let go and let god...

Ain't no fucking way some dude got u that jaded..noooooo way BA
I stepped out ALREADY taking a chance. Now to have someone do fuck shit like that, like 3mths known each other, given my time and I dont get shit in return. Yeah I'm not in good mood. Gotta get to bed tho so

I stepped out ALREADY taking a chance. Now to have someone do fuck shit like that, like 3mths known each other, given my time and I dont get shit in return. Yeah I'm not in good mood. Gotta get to bed tho so
I'd say straight up,...put vinegar in ya snatch

Lay up like
:bruh2:

Only a real nigga gone do what it do

Hold up....let me focus..be unapologetically you and you are more than likely to find those that are more than apt to be the people that are the people that are genuine to who you are as a person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back