Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a sex show just now with my girl. It was dope. Yo them sex robots are real. Them shits are actually a thing, it's not just internet stuff. They're real. They don't feel like women tho. And the pussy felt fake as hell, the ass felt real. But them shits ain't replacing women anytime soon.

They had live burlesque performers and dancers. It was pretty dope.

I bought wave cream that was all natural ingredients and titty claps and lingerie for my girl.
IMG_20181029_075802.jpg

Nigga you fucked Rosie and you know it

05b73fbf1d738d52783d3e2223d3bcdb.jpg

Yo and it's maaaaaddd white chicks at those shows looking for niggas to webcam with. They trying to capitalize off the interracial stuff. They not even looking for white dudes they want niggas.

And everything out there is dirt cheap, I still don't get why they had a booth for beard oil and hair lolol. They also had a booth for 100% pure honey (which I understand), and also a psychic palm reader LOLOL !!! They had these chicks modeling with sex robots and letting people touch their skin, coochie and booty. It doesn't feel anything like human skin. Oh and I also touched a fleshlight. Those things felt real AF. I can only imagine with technology where the shit will go next.

Sion reacting to all that shyt before his eyes like...
giphy.gif

Ffs. I got a BS FB acct to troll people and steal their memes right. I got friends idk wtf they are and never talk to them. Well this one dude that I laugh at the same shit about is all up in my PM all the sudden tryin to flirt and shit. Lil dude is only 18 lmfao. Now I gotta crush his soul and tell him I'm old enough to be his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back