Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen so many gossippin, judgemental niggas in my life yo. Like a sitcom on an LGBTQ network or Bravo.

What exactly are we "gossiping" about?

Don't understand how discussing changes we've observed in social norms is gossiping.

Otherwise, you could say that about almost any discussion on a message board.

Welcome to the Bricks / The city where the rats will whoop yo mothafuckin' ass nigga

ion wanna hear no more swamp or possum jokes

niggas got rats really tusslin in the store

I think one of em had a blade....NY love cuttin people

What exactly are we "gossiping" about?

Don't understand how discussing changes we've observed in social norms is gossiping.

Otherwise, you could say that about almost any discussion on a message board.
Maybe you should look up the definition of gossipping, gossip.

And almost any discussion YOU may be involved in personally consists of just that or the physical or mental attributes and capabilities (incapabilities) of women.

Maybe you should look up the definition of gossipping, gossip.

And almost any discussion YOU may be involved in personally consists of just that or the physical or mental attributes and capabilities (incapabilities) of women.

Not true.

I'm one of the biggest advocates..........literally and figuratively.........of fat women on this site.

It's common knowledge that I'm a middle-aged, overweight chubby chaser.

So it wouldn't make sense for me to bash fat women.

Again, just making observations.

Now, obviously, you've taken offense to those observations.

However, I take solace in the fact that you haven't denied that those observations are true.

Not true.

I'm one of the biggest advocates..........literally and figuratively.........of fat women on this site.

It's common knowledge that I'm a middle-aged, overweight chubby chaser.

So it wouldn't make sense for me to bash fat women.

Again, just making observations.

Now, obviously, you've taken offense to those observations.

However, I take solace in the fact that you haven't denied that those observations are true.
I'm not offended, I'm annoyed.

And yes, you don't bash extremely, morbidly obese Caucasian demons, but speak about your inFATuation, which is in itself sickening on a black site. It is what it is. Some ppl find it entertaining, I find it repulsive and uncanny.

Theres a few funny things about that vid tho.

Dude dressed like Chance with a maga hat

White dude wearin NFL jersey if im not mistaken? He missed the boycott memo while hes out here being militant?

In starbucks at that

Lmaoooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back