Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all other images work except imgur.

And yea u can upload pics directly from your phone. Just click "upload file"

And what are you guys using to post images? Like imgur or ?

I use Postimage. Imgur stopped hotlinking back around 2016 and photobucket stopped it last year.

... that reminds me, I still need to download everything from my photobucket acct.

Pretty much all other images work except imgur.

And yea u can upload pics directly from your phone. Just click "upload file"
I thought it was my old ass phone not uploading but I didn't want give up ol reliable cuz it hit the floor at least 800 times but sure as shit I cracked the screen few days ago.

I'm not offended, I'm annoyed.

And yes, you don't bash extremely, morbidly obese Caucasian demons, but speak about your inFATuation, which is in itself sickening on a black site. It is what it is. Some ppl find it entertaining, I find it repulsive and uncanny.

You need to get your facts straight.

The only morbidly obese woman I obsess over is Kimberly Rogers....and she's black.

The only white woman I've ever obsessed over is @Kat.........but she's not morbidly obese.

She's just big.

Therefore, I don't obsess over morbidly obese white women.

You need to do your research before casting aspersions on my good name young lady.

Good day Madam.

I thought it was my old ass phone not uploading but I didn't want give up ol reliable cuz it hit the floor at least 800 times but sure as shit I cracked the screen few days ago.

It's time to join team iphone

The only morbidly obese woman I obsess over is Kimberly Rogers....and she's black.

The only white woman I've ever obsessed over is @Kat.........but she's not morbidly obese.

She's just big.

You need to do your research before casting aspersions on my good name young lady.

Good day Madam.

My facts are facts. All you do is speak about big white devils and obsess over their swiss rolled arms and other weirdo shenanigans. My observations are more than I've cared to obtain.

You have a great evening as well, sir:).

She's just big.

Good day Madam.

Well...damn. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back