Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean it fucks up the economy.
got chicks thinks they deserve more

pre-fuckin-cisely.

I remember how cats were back in the 80's and 90's where you could buy a broad some Hot-N-Now, White Castles, or Krystals (for y'all in the souf) or got her a fuckin keychain from the flea market/swap meet and she thought the world of you. When you could fall through with a VHS tape of some flick you recorded poorly off HBO and a coupla bottles of Red Grape 20/20 and shit was sweet. Now these simpin muhfuckas done drove the pussy inflation up to the point where hoes thinkin' they deserve Ruth's Cris on the first date and her cable bill paid before you even get a blow job.

How y'all know niggas was not doing that before? Shit only thing that's different is everything is more televised. If they had camera phones back then you see niggas in the 70s and shit doing what's going on today

pre-fuckin-cisely.

I remember how cats were back in the 80's and 90's where you could buy a broad some Hot-N-Now, White Castles, or Krystals (for y'all in the souf) or got her a fuckin keychain from the flea market/swap meet and she thought the world of you. When you could fall through with a VHS tape of some flick you recorded poorly off HBO and a coupla bottles of Red Grape 20/20 and shit was sweet. Now these simpin muhfuckas done drove the pussy inflation up to the point where hoes thinkin' they deserve Ruth's Cris on the first date and her cable bill paid before you even get a blow job.
bruh...from what i heard in the DR
you could buy a chick a meal and a few dollars an she thinking she the one...

now chicks asking for cellphones and washing machines. fridges and stoves. along with rent paid.

yes, you read that right.

and every chick or their kid is sick and need money for a hospital visit.

smdh.

myhomie started coming up with a questionaire for chicks.

are you or have you or your child been sick within the last 6 months. how often.
do you have a stove, fridge or washing machine.
how are you paying your rent now.
depending on how they answer those questions...they roll with us or they get sent home.

shit is funny to see.

but its stabilizing the economy.

pre-fuckin-cisely.

I remember when fat chicks had low self-esteem and all you had to do was show them a little bit of attention to get what you wanted.

This was also the time when there was a certain amount of shame and embarrassment associated with being with a fat chick.

So, I'm thinking the game changed once niggas lost their pride and didn't have any shame anymore.

How y'all know niggas was not doing that before? Shit only thing that's different is everything is more televised. If they had camera phones back then you see niggas in the 70s and shit doing what's going on today

The only niggas doing that shit back then, realistically, was dope niggas. Rollers/D-boys/whatever you call 'em in your area was, in truth, the ultimate simps 'cause they had the money to do it. The only reason them niggas had the finest broads in the city was because their simp game was strong and they had the pockets deep enough to do it.

7c5lq1171sqs.gif

I remember when fat chicks had low self-esteem and all you had to do was show them a little bit of attention to get what you wanted.

This was also the time when there was a certain amount of shame and embarrassment associated with being with a fat chick.

So, I'm thinking the game changed once niggas lost their pride and didn't have any shame anymore.

Every dude I knew had at least one bremelo on the team and she was easy as hell to get. But, I don't know how it is in other cities, but in Detroit them big hoes have CON-FI-DENCE. IIRC Kai complained about them big broads trying to push up on her man and they did it 'cause they knew there was a chance a nigga would holler.

Elsewhere it's prolly what you said, especially when it's a bruh with a fat ass white broad. That chick has zero self esteem, keeps an Xbox or PS4 with 2K on deck, snacks and beer in the fridge, will throw you her keys without hesitation and no matter how many times you fuck her over she's taking you back.

shit now fat chicks act like they can choose.

like really?

got chicks thinking they can request dinner from certain places and what they not gonna suck on.
but aint no one knocking down their doors...so where this false confidence coming from?

Every dude I knew had at least one bremelo on the team and she was easy as hell to get. But, I don't know how it is in other cities, but in Detroit them big hoes have CON-FI-DENCE. IIRC Kai complained about them big broads trying to push up on her man and they did it 'cause they knew there was a chance a nigga would holler.

Elsewhere it's prolly what you said, especially when it's a bruh with a fat ass white broad. That chick has zero self esteem, keeps an Xbox or PS4 with 2K on deck, snacks and beer in the fridge, will throw you her keys without hesitation and no matter how many times you fuck her over she's taking you back.
and now they have the nerve to ask you to come fill up their gas tank and wont ask you to stay.

the fuck

shit now fat chicks act like they can choose.

like really?

got chicks thinking they can request dinner from certain places and what they not gonna suck on.
but aint no one knocking down their doors...

so where this false confidence coming from?

Social Media.

Just got back from the gym a few hours ago, and........towards the end of my workout.........I saw a fat, frumpy looking broad taking selfies in the mirror.

Probably gonna put them on her instagram or something.

Now, if she was getting clowned for this........she wouldn't be doing it.

But as long as there's thirsty niggas giving her positive feedback, it gives her the confidence she needs to post pics that..........under normal circumstances.........she'd be ashamed of.

Or, as Kai would say:

kai_valya;1528288 said:
if niggaz wasn't constantly hollerin at these bottom of the barrel hoes, then they wouldn't think that all niggaz are pressed over them like them thirsty ass niggaz are.

Was watchin episode 2 of season 2 "Hip Hop Evolution"

Richie Rich is Du...had Du grew up in Oakland and developed mic skills. Lol!

Brotha you might wanna see if yall kinfolk.

I go on dating apps n askn hoes

Whats ur biggest flaw? They say ow "im picky blah blah" n i say

Id sat prolly say ur fat face

Facts.

The most confident women on the planet is big black women.

One of the things a brotha find the most attractive, is a woman who oozes confidence. And a big black woman has that. She KNOW she sexy as fuck, and you can't tell her otherwise. This is why a lot of them get it in. They ain't got time to be playing those cat & mouse games slimmer women play. See what they want...they go after it.

The biggest drawback...too many of them start to develop that stuck up attitude like a lot of "dimes" out there.

heres my thing tho.....

most of the time the confidence aint real...they trying to act like something they are getting falsely as well.
most dudes say what they gotta say for a nut.
these chicks taking it as they special.
i can talk to 7 girls at once and end up dropping two and two end up leaving but 3 will stick around and feel special and like they the only one.

the game aint change...only the players...
and now you got the bench talking like they starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back