Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week biology homework sucks.

Fuccin mitosis...meiosis...genetics blah blah...don't understand none of that

Niggas don't understand when they over simp and they not actually smashing it fucks with the market. Trying to learn my homie at work right now. He got the game here fucked up.

Yoooooooo...I just saw this

:umf3:

That’s Xavier McDaniels chokin tf outta buddy in that smiley/pic....my mom taught X in high school...one day after he got drafted he came back and gave her his NBA player pic and wrote a note to/for me on a piece of paper about following your dreams or some shit...but it took tha nigga 3 tries to spell my name right...I know cuz he wrote it wrong 2 other spots on tha other side of tha paper lmao...my name ain’t even some wild shit...it’s fucking Chris...he tried to spell it with a K one time then a Cr smh....

LMAO

Fucking lottery winner in SC was from Simpsonville. I never even heard of that before..when they said SC I knew it's wasn't gonna be chaleston or Columbia..it was gonna be some place only a.nigga like @TonyDubbz would be..like Cheraw or some shit

nigga u know where Cheraw is!! you was just duckin the fade

nigga u know where Cheraw is!! you was just duckin the fade

Speaking of Cheraw the crackheads down there disrespectful as fuck

I remember this nigga walked up to the car at a red light and tried to open my moms door when I took her down to a dentist appt down in Sexton.

If the light aint turn green I prolly would of hopped out and two pieced that ass, real shit

Props.

Just make sure you get that check book ready.

That shit is an arm and a leg fr fr.

Oh yea, and check out the chi pizza spot across the street from the village
we already saw what it costs.....i was like cotdamn.
but we will pay cash for it. and its something she wanted for a long time, so the money doesnt matter when it comes to her happiness or goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back