Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes how you see things might be wrong. you might just be seeing things thru toxic glasses.

chick asked me: why dont guys want to commit. they just want all the ass and want to be dogs. guys aint shit.
i told her: maybe your mindframe is toxic. if he doesnt commit to one person, hes telling you once he does commit he'll stick to the commitment. so hes telling you his truth.
her: hmm, i guess you got a point.

yet all she saw was he was a dog and wanted to smash any and all chicks.

sometimes how you see things might be wrong. you might just be seeing things thru toxic glasses.

chick asked me: why dont guys want to commit. they just want all the ass and want to be dogs. guys aint shit.
i told her: maybe your mindframe is toxic. if he doesnt commit to one person, hes telling you once he does commit he'll stick to the commitment. so hes telling you his truth.
her: hmm, i guess you got a point.

yet all she saw was he was a dog and wanted to smash any and all chicks.

That whole "guys don't want to commit" shit is a lie anyway. A lot of dudes don't want to be locked down, especially if they are young and got plenty of options. However, lots of dudes are down to commit...when they find someone worth committing to. Women love asking why guys don't want to commit, but never ask if they are someone worth committing to.

Reactions: Lea
@DOS_patos post reminded me of what i wanted to post the other day man they need to dead that living his/her truth shit..

shit is a lie to the world but "his or her truth.."
usually when i hear someone using the term...its in a way they dont want to be challenged on some foul shit they said or did.

and now it has become the popular catchphrase.
its to the point it doesnt sound believable no more because its used sincere

One more thing some elements of this LGBTQ.. movement are fucking ridiculous

SHUT THE FUCK UP..

we learn gender all of this neo weirdo bullshit...

Im a live and let live but some of these people or whatever they are callin themselves need to be kicked in barbie/ken doll nether regions

And inb4

"Why do u care if it doesnt affect u?"

First its bathrooms and shaming gender reveal parties and being forced to take part in their "truth" at the expense of ur own...and eventually snowballs into much more than that.

Im all for equal rights and treating ppl w respect but if they want shit at the expense of someone elses 'truth' and beliefs/values and maybe eventually rights, theyre no diff than what they claim theyre against.

And i say that knowing most lgbtq community i personally have met arent nazis with this shit like i see on the internet

One more thing some elements of this LGBTQ.. movement are fucking ridiculous

SHUT THE FUCK UP..

we learn gender all of this neo weirdo bullshit...

Im a live and let live but some of these people or whatever they are callin themselves need to be kicked in barbie/ken doll nether regions

Folks are annoying. Like damn, I’m all for letting people live how they want but let’s call shit what it is. If you were born with a vagina, you’re a female and if you were born with a penis, you’re a male. I’m not doing all that extra ass tranny shit.

wifey just decided to go for her PhD at USC.

so happy for her.
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back