Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son has multiple food allergies, so I throw down vegan meals here... it ain’t all that bad tbh but I prefer the real thing of course

It's nothing wrong with eating vegan. But why not just call that shit something else at that point. Only thing you could put in it that's relative is peppers.

I want an LG G7 but I don't want to pay full price.

How does one find a crackhead to steal it for me and sell it at a stupidly low price?

Don't give me ethics lectures, I need this phone like @Kat needs liposuction
BONG!!!
$31.25/mo
·Verizon WirelessFree shipping
For 24 months · LG G7 ThinQ in Aurora Black, Size: 64 GB with ...

I've been around the internet too long. I was on a conference call with a bunch of people today at work and one of the guys didn't show up. So they brought up a meeting in December. Someone asked if the no-show would be present for that meeting. His supervisor said he didn't know, so someone else on the call was like "Make him come." I was like half a second from yelling out "No Homo." In my defense, that dude did sound gay as hell when he said that.

I've caught myself and have been caught by other people saying "lol" instead of just actually laughing, it usually plays tho.

I've caught myself and have been caught by other people saying "lol" instead of just actually laughing, it usually plays tho.
I get caught saying all the reactions we had on ic irl. Idgaf theyre relevant! If they dont understand idgaf about that either. Dont get me wrong I'm not saying it at highly inappropriate times like when your boss asks you to do something and you reply with "thats the woatest shit ever dude", unless we cool like dat.

im not even mad at the fame reaches anymore....do you

if you gained 12 followers and your pussy rating went up, good job bruh

its better then being a nobody, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back