Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u know there's women out here selling access to nudes to random men while using the cash app to get money..

Then, one of those men takes the photos and videos he gets. Takes photos off of her profile and create a fake profile. Then pose as her and get guys to pay them for the shit he paid for at a higher price.

And the chick can do nothing about it but report it cause she dont know which guy it is ....

That was disturbing and......random.

Do u know there's women out here selling access to nudes to random men while using the cash app to get money..

Then, one of those men takes the photos and videos he gets. Takes photos off of her profile and create a fake profile. Then pose as her and get guys to pay them for the shit he paid for at a higher price.

And the chick can do nothing about it but report it cause she dont know which guy it is ....

giphy (3).gif

Bruh I did not know that.

hold up. that nigga safaree and tyga got artificial hairlines

giphy.gif

Why do you hav an IG? Some ppl probably follow you because you liked someone else picture. It could be bots and no actually real people.

Nah. 98% are people that I know. I don't even remember signing up.

The app was already on my phone and it kinda feels like it was connected to my FB. Idk....

I had people following me regardless so I went ahead and threw a profile pic up to make it a little better. Lol

Waited till Avengers was up to rent, cause it's DC fo life..lemme tell u man

Batman woulda been bodied vision for the greater good.
But i get it, in the one future that Doc Strange saw them win was the one where they lose but Stark stays alive cause Stark somehow is the reason they win later

People say Thor was a G, nah Doc Strange was a G, cause he knew they was gonna get their asses handed to em by Thanos, knew starlord was gonna be a hoe..and still let it all play out for the greater good. He was the illest in the whole movie..

Black Panther a hoe too, let them white folks seek refuge in Wakanda and kill all yo people for a fucking Android like Killmonger aint just got through whopping some sense into ur ass

Hulk gonna get a redemption arc in the next movie.... But it stands...Kal will never ever catch hands like that.

And Kal never been a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back