Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK don't judge me ok? I have, but not since the first season. I think right after the red wedding. It wasn't completely my fault though. I was watching it with somebody that wasn't dependable. I always say I'm gonna pick it back up but I can't seem to get to it.
It's all good. Just claim BURR Gang. Eventually everyone ends up in our set, so better to join as a Walker instead of a Wight.

Now you see @Lea how quick this shit can pop off. 2 pages already just that quick just from the mention of GOT.

I highly encourage you to get caught up before the next season. If the shit pops off anywhere near like it did on the IC, you'll witness some of the best content on the forum.

Now you see @Lea how quick this shit can pop off. 2 pages already just that quick just from the mention of GOT.

I highly encourage you to get caught up before the next season. If the shit pops off anywhere near like it did on the IC, you'll witness some of the best content on the forum.
Real quick! My goal this week will be to start up again by any means.

Lol the IC thread was just the perfect mix of fuckery and fuck niggas....I was sonning niggas left and right.....now I’m a man without a country smh

My son is in Kindergarten and he HAS to take 2 languages class.

Mandarin and Spanish

My lil homie bout to be a UN rep lol

Reactions: Lea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back