Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just didnt have a good alternative to vote for is all.

Did I step over the line Lea?
You were a bit extra about the whole thing, but I also know AP personally so there are certain things I know he won't do. He turned out to be wrong but I don't think he intentionally lied-he was mistaken. Is he a know it all? Yes. Is his heart always in the right place? Yes.

You were a bit extra about the whole thing, but I also know AP personally so there are certain things I know he won't do. He turned out to be wrong but I don't think he intentionally lied-he was mistaken. Is he a know it all? Yes. Is his heart always in the right place? Yes.

How you know AP?

mBD.gif

Is he a...
Sweet guy Lea

All bullshit aside, I just wanted what I paid for is all.

Thank you. I've never seen you before. Where've you been hiding?
I pop up when the GOT gang wars flare up and occasionally in The Cinema forum and in the politics thread. Other than that only in threads where I have anything worth saying or something funny to add.

By the way, what set you claim?

I pop up when the GOT gang wars flare up and occasionally in The Cinema forum and in the politics thread. Other than that only in threads where I have anything worth saying or something funny to add.

By the way, what set you claim?
You should already know b

tumblr_o0cq2e7pF31s5uok8o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back