Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was bring up a point... it ain't about you dummy.

I bumped a thread stating let's see if we can get participation. 2 poster replied afterward but yet you think it's always about you
I’m a mod. You’re not naming names. So I fall under the mod category. Next time be more clear when you say mod/mods. Clear that mix up right up.

No I got chocolate chip and the one with raspberry

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

I’m a mod. You’re not naming names. So I fall under the mod category. Next time be more clear when you say mod/mods. Clear that mix up right up.

So I can tell if @Goldie close my shit? Mods are usually the ones that do that shit. You're a mod... you have closed and booted and banned people. Did you tell them you banned them?

So I can tell if @Goldie close my shit? Mods are usually the ones that do that shit. You're a mod... you have closed and booted and banned people. Did you tell them you banned them?
Nah, don't do that

You had some choice words when you thought it was a mod but when Goldie said it was him, you still wanna bicker back and forth with us

Just say you scared b

what happened for him to be terminated?

He lost a set of keys that happened to have all the master's for 3 towers so the entire site is vulnerable. He was adamant he didn't take them initially but I caught him on camera scooping them off a desk at a time he had no use for them and he left shortly after without putting them back. Now he's saying he left them in the washroom. That was 4 days ago tho and no one has turned them in. So either he's a dumbass or he's trying to run a flex.

I'm basically looking at it from the pov of what I would do if I wanted to run that kind of job. Those keys could go for a good price.
Either way he's done and the company might be done as well. Cause if there's one break in or item reported stolen they gotta start a criminal investigation against this kid and put in new locks for every single door in 3 buildings. Someone has to pay for that.

Now I gotta figure out which building they were created at so I can track the fob and see if it's been used since that day. Hopefully someone was dumb enough. But at this point I'm praying he just lost it somewhere offsite and nothing ever comes of it.

Everybody just feels sorry for him but I know too many grimey and hustling ass niggas for my antennas not to be up. I think he got pressed for those keys or he's selling em.

I told you he closed your thread. You tucked your tail. Yes, I tell people they were getting banned from threads before they get banned.

Yall still going at it? I reopened that thread hrs ago lol
He still going on. I told him it was you. You told him it was you. He changed the tone and direction of the conversation very quick. And it still somehow ended up a Sam bitchin about mods conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back