Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods how you guys make a thread asking who is afraid of the administration... but don't @ nobody... oh that's right cause they scary right?

So my area manager does bodybuilding comps and just got back from muscle Beach so I guess she on one pulling up at my desk all diesel like she android 18. Almost had to fight her for these dragon balls off gp. Don't come around me like that.

View attachment 64036
I mean gahtdamn... can't nobody else make no mo threads? Shit be like this all the time
I love that energy, cause alot of people wanna make a thread but feel like, oh that's trivial or whatever, or are afraid to make a thread based on reaction.

I feel like what Kandy does is show those shy people that

A. Who cares if it's trivial let's discuss it
B. The reaction is the best part
C.Nobody cares, have fun.

Kandy is like the goofy AD that greets apprehensive freshmen to a new college. Her spirit makes them feel things won't be so bad if they open up too.

I love that energy, cause alot of people wanna make a thread but feel like, oh that's trivial or whatever, or are afraid to make a thread based on reaction.

I feel like what Kandy does is show those shy people that

A. Who cares if it's trivial let's discuss it
B. The reaction is the best part
C.Nobody cares, have fun.

D. Niggas is lazy and just post here and expect the mods to move the posts when a topic gets poppin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back