Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ain't addressed Goldie outside of that first post lol

I don't wanna make any threads but why Kandy making all the threads
-sam

Was it bullshit or trollin?

Im sure that question was meant for the mods and not me since I got not clue what ur talking about but you seem like ur ready for a debate regardless ma nigga lol
It was a statement not to be debated... don't let all that get to your head b.

-sam
I've made threads you, I bumped a thread it got locked. Where as these pointless threads putting posters against each other are made every week. That shit wasn't even a shot at her but yet hey mods always assume

I've made threads you, I bumped a thread it got locked. Where as these pointless threads putting posters against each other are made every week. That shit wasn't even a shot at her but yet hey mods always assume
So instead of making a new thread, you're limiting yourself to just bumping your old threads?

-sam

giphy.gif

Yo, women are just nice to me
:host: i fuck wit that..

This chiropractor that as a massage bus. to, where my wife gets treatment. She convinced me to go get a massage. So I go, I speak with the doctor. And like most med. professionals, I understand most of their business is people using them to get out of work.

So alot of them, are excited when you are generally interested in the benefits of what they do. And treat it like a service they are providing you and not just a part of a Hussle.

So when she's going over shit, I give her the courtesy of being engaged. Second visit she had me doing some shit with rubber bands and I asked her what the thing was called. She goes "oh you like that, I can give you one"

She gives me this excerise shit for free, my wife goes, I been coming here for two months and I never got anything from them.

I told her
:hehe:women like me

Make threads that bring posters together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back