Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Gotta Go

RBksZLae

shoot me, but the only one i didn't buy when it came out was illmattic

illmatic came out when i was 11, i wasn't into adult hiphop then....it took like a nother year or two for me to really start fucking with hip hoplike that

reasonable doubt came out when i was 13...i was in the game then.....

Nas was still nice, always nice, and i liked him more over time.....

but i was copping big, and jay first day, and everybody copped all eyez on me first dat

Once he changed his avi pic to that shit I already knew lol

I was studying that shit for min, tried to tap into my 3rd eye chakra and shit, ended up gettin a headache tho

I was studying that shit for min, tried to tap into my 3rd eye chakra and shit, ended up gettin a headache tho

You're not supposed to start there. Traditionally in the Hindu doctrine where that came from you do asanas, pranayam, and seated dhyana till your energy channels are cleared, then you start from the "bottom" to create a solid foundation to begin the ascent of consciousness.

Y'all spoiled asses be skipping to damn near the finish line and harm your psyche that way. Mizury is what happens when u do that over a long period of time. Ive seen it plenty.

Takes years for third eye practice to be effective, meaningful, and healthy

You're not supposed to start there. Traditionally in the Hindu doctrine where that came from you do asanas, pranayam, and seated dhyana till your energy channels are cleared, then you start from the "bottom" to create a solid foundation to begin the ascent of consciousness.

Y'all spoiled asses be skipping to damn near the finish line and harm your psyche that way. Mizury is what happens when u do that over a long period of time. Ive seen it plenty.

Would you mind making a thread on this subject? Really it would be dope if you could write a short artcile on this every couple weeks or so, starting with the basics and I'll make a section on the main site for it. But if not, a thread would be dope.

Bruh, you got to make a thread on mediation, either BB, here, or both.

I prefer exclusively here since we are trying to build this site.

If you do it on BB, then do it in a public forum because I am not sure if my account has been banned yet.

I am interested since you said that a person "has not experienced what it is to be human" until he or she masters mediation.

Like I am able to sit down and not think of anything for long periods of time? Is that a form of mediation?

@Zagreus

Sure, I'll post some stuff Here and there. I recently decided to undertake something new so my time will be limited, but I'll put y'all on to some shit

Couple things, why this shot keep kicking me out every 10 kins of inactivity

Also, I hope Yugi'Oh ain't gonna be brining that Cards and Dragons shit over here also

Bruh, you got to make a thread on mediation, either BB, here, or both.

I prefer exclusively here since we are trying to build this site.

If you do it on BB, then do it in a public forum because I am not sure if my account has been banned yet.

I am interested since you said that a person "has not experienced what it is to be human" until he or she masters mediation.

Like I am able to sit down and not think of anything for long periods of time? Is that a form of mediation?

@Zagreus

Sitting in silence in and of itself is not meditation technically. Meditation refers primarily to an altered state of consciousness that can be created thru the practice of thought observation, but can also be done in other ways.

And in my experience, its true. You can unlock dormant faculties and grow your Grey matter with even the most basic forms.

At higher levels of practice u can affect your dna, which has been proven thru scientific inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back