Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye chi, you've been a little short with me lately....

Lol I just had a debate about that with Ring Mistress yesterday on if that should be allowed as long as there no nudes. We still haven't come to an official agreement on that.

Work on that Terms of Service bruh to have your back covered.

You know someone is going to catch feelings about something soon.

Work on that Terms of Service bruh to have your back covered.

You know someone is going to catch feelings about something soon.

Yea that's in the process of being made. As far as this topic, ultimately I'ma let @Ring Mistress have the final say on it, being that females are the main "victims" of this, tho I do feel her penalty for it is alil extreme.

For me personally I feel like you should be able to post any pics u want, aslong as there's no nudity.

Yea that's in the process of being made. As far as this topic, ultimately I'ma let @Ring Mistress have the final say on it, being that females are the main "victims" of this, tho I do feel her penalty for it is alil extreme.

For me personally I feel like you should be able to post any pics u want, aslong as there's no nudity.

How you gonna put victims in quotes? ''...

post pics you want w/o some nigga right clicking and making a thread about it

dont get me started

i think the smiley's aren't showing up for me, i keep seeing little icon boxes

Someone probably thought I was Choice/Ducky.

Other reasons is probably because I mentioned Khaleesi, PM'd Elzo a link to BB that he requested out in the open forum, or they probably think I am up to no good.

Who knows...

IC's lost considering the current state of the site.

They're saying you requested to be banned, any truth to this?

Is anybody else having trouble seeing the smilies?
just found out the site you're hosting your smiles from is blocked at work...

it's cool, the reactions from the IC are blocked as well from my work PC

and black board is blocked all together, i only post from mobile

They're saying you requested to be banned, any truth to this?

Okay, they are talking about my OG UnknownUser account, which I had retired.

I personally asked Jay to delete all my posts.

I am okay with that one being banned.

I made that "User239021" just to PM you guys about BB shit, which got clapped for no reason.

It is okay that I stay banned from the IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back