Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I created an account there again is so IC members can speak without being spied on at BB. LOL.

Not going to be a problem here.

They still got me on hold, but the site seems to be running smoothly again.

Edit* I see there's a bot on the site now. The errors might've had to do with that, I just applied the google analytics function to the site last night, so that's probably what it was.

Someone probably thought I was Choice/Ducky.

Other reasons is probably because I mentioned Khaleesi, PM'd Elzo a link to BB that he requested out in the open forum, or they probably think I am up to no good.

Who knows...

IC's lost considering the current state of the site.

Last edited:
@Ring Mistress, who are you if you don't mind me asking?

You from another forum or some type of other personal relationship?

You can PM me the answer if it is confidential.

You know niggas are going to be asking, so it is best to address it now, LOL.

Probably put it in your status or profile.

No one likes you UKU which is weird

I respect the fact you stay consistent and stand by ya convictions but truth be told I'm a probably block you when I get the chance

Did I have to tell you this? No

But I did it anyway

lol homie's always been 100 with me, most mfs don't like him cuz he be quick to pull a nigga's card and it's normally in a 300 word essay form.

No one likes you UKU which is weird

I respect the fact you stay consistent and stand by ya convictions but truth be told I'm a probably block you when I get the chance

Did I have to tell you this? No

But I did it anyway

The same can be said about you miserable little bitch.

Didn't Dizz shut you the fuck up yesterday?

Why say it out in public? Just do it.

Stop seeking out grown men's attention and trying to get LOLs.

Read my reply in the "Let's get to know each other" thread, I am not here to make friends.

lol homie's always been 100 with me, most mfs don't like him cuz he be quick to pull a nigga's card and it's normally in a 300 word essay form.
That could be a viable reason

The same can be said about you miserable little bitch.

Didn't Dizz shut you the fuck up yesterday?

Why say it out in public? Just do it.

Stop seeking out grown men's attention and trying to get LOLs.

Read my reply in the "Let's get to know each other" thread, I am not here to make friends.
Yeah............that's cool b

Is there a way to automatically disable the "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...and receive email notifications of replies" options for everyone by default?

Trying to keep ABlackWeb emails from getting blacklisted already (which I doubt because you have no spam content in the email).

If not, you want me to put together a guide that you can place in an announcement that everyone can see?

How do I disable the emails b

I don't need an email everything some farts on this shit

well, if your name is different from something that im used to (hint hint goldie), then nah lol

must be Trini lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back