Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookies were on point....

images

Just busted down a box of popeyes big ass chicken nuggets

Still got a 45 min drive but I'm sleepy af

Might start a random beef, be on the look out

ya'll ever justify risky behavior by comparing to extremes?

I got this jug of water by my desk that I just been refilling for weeks......shits kinda funky but I needed to mix this protein shake

I thought to myself "niggas in flint gotta have it worse, I aint gone die" and turned it up for all my real ones

I got this jug of water by my desk that I just been refilling for weeks......shits kinda funky but I needed to mix this protein shake

I thought to myself "niggas in flint gotta have it worse, I aint gone die" and turned it up for all my real ones
All the time

"I mean... I should pay that and I know I won't...but hey, at least I'm not robbing anymore!"

I didn't know you could click and see exactly who read your message in the group chats on WhatsApp. My boy in there mad as hell. Put everyone on blast for reading his shit but not saying anything. I'm dying.
That's like on Marco Polo, when you watched one of the video messages , your AVI comes up under the video. One of my sister's did this whole speech about not wanting to be included in social media and said she was leaving the group

Three videos later my other sister like.."so and so, you know we can see that ur watching our videos cause we see ur icon"

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back