Pockets fat as fuck from all the ducats the brother made
Hoes like to jock but see I try to contain 'em
They droppin' them draws because I move they cocaine in
But I just laugh, 'cause pussy games be triflin'
The legs get spread, I cut that ass like a knife then
Bust a nut on her stomach, wash my dick in the sink
And buy a 40 at the store from the goddamn chink

Last edited:
Women really have a hard time taking inventory of what they say.

I met this chick about a week ago, she just average. So anyway, we start texting and talking and she told me how she was extremely religious and how important god is in her life.

At that point im like man fuck it. Not worth the effort for an average chick.

Anyway we dont talk for a few days and she hits me up last night. At that point I got pussy on my mind so im like fuck it, ill see where it goes.

After a few texts back and forth she sending pics. Im egging her on. Next thing I know she busting it open and asking for dick picks.

Im happy with that cause now I almost got for sure pussy this weekend but it just amazes me how they could say one thing like god is the most important thing in their life one day and then bust it wide open the next day.

And this happens time and time again

Lol if there's one thing I've learned is not to believe them when they say shit like that. And because of it I've handled devout hijab wearing muslim chicks and others before.

Few are the people that genuinely let their religion affiliations override their base inclinations.

God being important in someone’s life doesn’t stop them from being a freak.

I feel you. And no it doesnt.

But lets agree that theres a difference between saying you believe in god and god is important to you and saying god is the most important thing and you are extremely religious like she said.

Extremely religious to me means you follow your religion (in her case she catholic) closely and that means pre marital sex is a no no. And im not saying she cant still bust it open for a real one and go to confessional the next day but damn don't go from extremely religious to busting it open in under a week.

With all that I'm very appreciative of the fact that she busting it open for a real camel jockey but damn if the level of hypocrisy aint funny.

Moral of the story is don't talk a big game if you not about to follow through.

Lol if there's one thing I've learned is not to believe them when they say shit like that. And because of it I've handled devout hijab wearing muslim chicks and others before.

Few are the people that genuinely let their religion affiliations override their base inclinations.

Only hard thing with hijab wearing girls is if they are virgins it becomes harder cause losing her virginity could lead to real issues later on.

But if they not virgins they sucking dick with the hijab on and everything.

And I dont want to make it seem like I think ONLY women do this and its a trait that belongs to them.

Dudes probably do it too but im not gay cause I would never know.

Only hard thing with hijab wearing girls is if they are virgins it becomes harder cause losing her virginity could lead to real issues later on.

But if they not virgins they sucking dick with the hijab on and everything.

I've encountered the Hijabi virgin asking for wee wee pics and the Hijabi non virgin not even down to hug.

I think folks just get caught up and at least for the moemnt, become cool with stuff they normally wouldn't do. The regret/shame after the fact could either propel them towards continuing the behavior or stop it entirely.

Ultimately, faith and lust aren't rational things, so you can't really expect folks to act rationally around them all the time

I've encountered the Hijabi virgin asking for wee wee pics and the Hijabi non virgin not even down to hug.

I think folks just get caught up and at least for the moemnt, become cool with stuff they normally wouldn't do. The regret/shame after the fact could either propel them towards continuing the behavior or stop it entirely.

Ultimately, faith and lust aren't rational things, so you can't really expect folks to act rationally around them all the time

Why you gotta make it philosophical and come with the real when im just trying to get lols in here bruh?

You right though fam. 100%

Hopefully be in the mosque at some point in the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back