Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got buy 1 get 1 year round with them

and still barely go

dont really give a shit about what ol boy said

im sure the Waltons hate coloreds too

Women really have a hard time taking inventory of what they say.

I met this chick about a week ago, she just average. So anyway, we start texting and talking and she told me how she was extremely religious and how important god is in her life.

At that point im like man fuck it. Not worth the effort for an average chick.

Anyway we dont talk for a few days and she hits me up last night. At that point I got pussy on my mind so im like fuck it, ill see where it goes.

After a few texts back and forth she sending pics. Im egging her on. Next thing I know she busting it open and asking for dick picks.

Im happy with that cause now I almost got for sure pussy this weekend but it just amazes me how they could say one thing like god is the most important thing in their life one day and then bust it wide open the next day.

And this happens time and time again

Is a mother that is co-parenting with the child's father still considered a single mother?
She isn't in a relationship so by definition she is single

But I wouldn't call her a single parent in the sense that she isn't the only person who cares for the child

She isn't in a relationship so by definition she is single

But I wouldn't call her a single parent in the sense that she isn't the only person who cares for the child
I think the latter is the common definition of single parent. Not if she's dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back