Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you work 11am Th, Fri, Mon and Tues. Also can you do one more Saturday this weekend and won't bother you another month. I have a wedding on Saturday and I can't do it. It would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.

Text from the boss.

Fuckouttahere.

Chick I used to smash just walked in. This bitch doing Uber eats on a bike. Lmao. Im clowning.

Edit. She came back down. Says she just does it for exercise lol. Take this in... Apparently this next dude I know breeded it and they got a daughter. Small fucking world this big ass city is lol. This shit is a fucking trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chick I used to smash just walked in. This bitch doing Uber eats on a bike. Lmao. Im clowning.

cuh!

MTdlODcxNWRkNiMvSVliWWplSWxsSWdtQ1ExQk1GM2NuZXZMLXpBPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzLzV4YmRnYWh0b2NlY2J6bWV0MjdnbDkwZWMxdGxvbHN0a2VpNG13enFveDJvbXV3MWFhdzVjOWhlb213ZnRpdHMuZ2lm.gif

That’s a good workout and sorta smart af. UberEats be using up all your gas. Only thing I’m confused about is the distances she gotta ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back