Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been so thirsty to fuck a Asian chick lately. I gotta get this shit out of the way.

Niggas on First Take comparing Lebron to MLK :foh5:

They always do too much in this regard.. but what bron is doing is great and something that the rest of the athletes should emulate in some form or fashion.

be
shirt2.png

don't get me wrong, that missing college student in Iowa needs to be found but I wish the media would give the same energy / coverage to people of color that are missing also. I know why the media does that but that bothers me for GMA, Today Show, The View, etc to be covering this story like she is the only one currently missing.

Last edited:
Dude in this building either selling drugs or his ass. Too many gay dudes coming to see him. Never any women.

Fucking around yesterday with yall yesterday and they got me working today

I almost quit but Chase didn't recognize these ABW bucks

Who u tell on lol

It was a bogus charge to begin with. The prosecution dropped it because it wasn't deemed to be in the public interest

Still dragged my ass out like 6-7 times, taking off work, though. Didn't bother w/ a lawyer, saved between 3 to 6 racks.

:clawd2::paid:

It was a bogus charge to begin with. The prosecution dropped it because it wasn't deemed to be in the public interest

Still dragged my ass out like 6-7 times, taking off work, though. Didn't bother w/ a lawyer, saved between 3 to 6 racks.

:clawd2::paid:
You know damn well you took it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back