Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of y'all smart niggas help me think of a topic for my research paper.

Preferably related to psychology.
The increased apathetic nature of people created by too much access to overwhelming information. So much sources you can pull from based on just how Facebook influence people enough to vote for a entertainer over a career politician to be president of the US. Or the whole refusal to consider gun laws even with the shocking violence of things like Sandy Hook.

Liberal professors eat that kinda shit up.

The increased apathetic nature of people created by too much access to overwhelming information. So much sources you can pull from based on just how Facebook influence people enough to vote for a entertainer over a career politician to be president of the US. Or the whole refusal to consider gun laws even with the shocking violence of things like Sandy Hook.

Liberal professors eat that kinda shit up.
Thanks a lot, Germs...

Now foh...

Been a loooong time coming. In a drought or moment of patience it's easy to question your capabilities, or all the confidence you have if it will ever be validated to further your career. Today for me I was told I wasn't tripping and I was able to prove my greatness and to start my career.

To be blessed with an opportunity with the most competitive salary I ever been blessed with, followed up with boss ass benefits and a tutition reimbursement program to aid my school funding? Man I shed alot of real nigga tears which is a rarity for me.

Appreciate all the supportive folks on here who spoke some trill to me man and for anyone going through shit, brother and sisters keep pushing. God is watching and he will reward your hardworking and commitment.

Soooooo...my homeboy hit me wit some news earlier. Brotha told me he was HIV positive.

My 1st reaction...
View attachment 62094

But then he told me he's had for 2 years now.

My 2nd reaction...
View attachment 62095

This brotha caught pneumonia TWICE like the end of last year and beginning of this year. I remember his brother said he lost mad weight, but apparently it was from the pneumonia and not the HIV. This brotha gotta be thanking the Almighty it didnt get worse for him health wise.

From what he told me today...his numbers look impressive. Gained his weight back. Been keeping up wit his medication. Had to give him props.

I can remember 15-20 years ok...someone gettin HIV was almost deemed a death sentence. But the medication nowadays has improved DRASTICALLY. He was tellin me how one of ladies in the counseling session he goes to has had it for 30 years.

Shyt just caught me off guard, but thankful the brotha's been handling it. Yall be careful out there.

I mean... my understanding that it isnt hard to make it undetectable these days.. but still. Cali voted to make it a fuckin misdemeanor to transmit it knowingly smmfh that I dont agree with whatsoever, it's still a lifelong ailment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back