Status
Not open for further replies.
30 million on cocaine what that fool needs to be under the jail

He looks like his face doesnt move when he talks

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure this out. It's this dude that stays in the next neighborhood (Sherwood). He look like he probably in his early 20s. My neighbor across the street; if you walk deep into his backyard then you will enter the next neighborhood. Idk what's his living arrangement are but when dude brings company, instead of telling them to pull up his house. He'll tell them to either meet him in front of my neighbor's house or he'll tell them to pull up in my neighbor's driveway & he'll walk from his neighborhood to my neighbor's driveway to meet his company. I'm sitting here wondering, why your company can't come over your crib.

I'm trying to figure this out. It's this dude that stays in the next neighborhood (Sherwood). He look like he probably in his early 20s. My neighbor across the street; if you walk deep into his backyard then you will enter the next neighborhood. Idk what's his living arrangement are but when dude brings company, instead of telling them to pull up his house. He'll tell them to either meet him in front of my neighbor's house or he'll tell them to pull up in my neighbor's driveway & he'll walk from his neighborhood to my neighbor's driveway to meet his company. I'm sitting here wondering, why your company can't come over your crib.

Yeeeeeaaaahhh...you ain't gonna be havin muthafuccas parking in MY driveway.

They must got some kinda arrangement going on. Cuz I don't see any neighbor would allow this.

Reactions: T. Sanford
Yeeeeeaaaahhh...you ain't gonna be havin muthafuccas parking in MY driveway.

They must got some kinda arrangement going on. Cuz I don't see any neighbor would allow this.

That sh** is wildly disrespectful. The good thing is that it's one of my cool neighbor. Surprisingly it's a white neighbor (Elvis Presley's cousin). Any other white guy definitely won't be allowing that. They have chopped it up a couple of times. MY neighbor is friendly but I don't think they any arrangement tho because my neighbor asked me "did I know dude?" I said "naw I don't know dude. Another episode, my neighbor was gone out of town & the pole light by his house light up the entire street. One day, the street light bulb was out. So when you walk outside it look like a complete blackout. I got real good eyes, so I walk outside to walk to my car & I seen two cigarette flames at my neighbor's house. I park my car on the side of the crib & under it is a lit pole light. Dude said from across the street "what's up? you watching them awards tonight?" I said naw & walked in the house. I was looking like "tf he is doing over there" smh. This dude is in the front yard of my neighbor's house with his company, just talking like he is at home, bruh smdh. I'm looking like "this nigga is itching to get shot for being in people's yard"

Show her some love....youngest number 1 junior tennis player ever.....#blackexcellence

tumblr_oouto5cbZG1s9fn3ko1_1280.jpg

Yoshi was my go-to character to use

Reactions: Sion and Benjamin E
Honestly don’t think a rapper would be doing a car commercial unless they’re washed up and trying to make a buck...
That's cuz they stupid.

If I was a rapper Id endorse everything...

Old school rappers fucked that shit up by calling it selling out...

But hammer had the right idea... Get as much outta that 15 mins of Fame possible..... He just managed his money wrong

Reactions: deadeye
Shit is stupid

White and black ppl in big numbers don't rock with gay ppl. W. S. has nothing to do with IMO

I see your point. But before the bible were black people anti gay? I mean of course its hard to find history on Africa especially in regards to religion and etc. Generally the bible is where people get all the anti gay ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.