Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever get a chance, put on this is not happening on youtube. It's comics telling true stories and it's hilarious

that shit is hilarious........some of that shit was pretty fucked up and they still found humor in it:

- one comic tells a story about how him and his cousin were arguing about the right way to kill his dad because his dad was on drugs and stole 90k in cash from him

- Mexicans got on boots

- one comic tells how her mom was on drugs/alcohol and had her daughter put in jail right before her high school graduation because she was defending herself against her step-dad's family

- one comic recalling how his dad got out of prison, picked him up as a child and went straight to the crackhouse

- one comic telling how she was on meth so bad, she went by her long lost sister's crib to use the bathroom and drank her own piss (which alot of meth-heads do bc the urine is still high in meth) out of the cup that holds her sister's toothbrush

Last edited:
Cause she's mint. And I wanna tear that ass up. I don't really mess with condoms so being selective is key.

what a dilemma

so if you somehow got a box-fax on her, and confirmed she didnt sell pussy, you'd be A ok for the rawness?

you do know most "decent" working hoes will ONLY fuck with rubbers right?

also the regular chick that aint sellin it, could damn well be fuckin her whole apartment complex for free......raw.

you playing a game you cant "win"

take some penicillin, do whatever it is u wanna do, and try to live righteous

or just stay home lol

The temp went up to 85* and my son woke up in a sweat no one touched the thermostat

This shit been happening to me at work. Every other day this shit jump to 90 degrees out of nowhere.

Talked to the contractor earlier in the week actually. You need a new thermostat. That shit defective.

what a dilemma

so if you somehow got a box-fax on her, and confirmed she didnt sell pussy, you'd be A ok for the rawness?

you do know most "decent" working hoes will ONLY fuck with rubbers right?

also the regular chick that aint sellin it, could damn well be fuckin her whole apartment complex for free......raw.

you playing a game you cant "win"

take some penicillin, do whatever it is u wanna do, and try to live righteous

or just stay home lol

You over thinking my situation but that was funny. Go ahead.

Will make a call soon on it, the likely scenario
before you call anyone, fam, are you sure neither your or your lady touched something inadvertently?

i ask b/c for about 3 days, i was noticing it was taking forever to cool my house down. I always turn the thermostat down when i come home but when i woke the next morning, it would be back to 75 making it uncomfortable at night when i slept.

well, i realized that one morning omw to my morning bathroom visit, while in the dark, i pressed a button that changed a setting from "hold" to "temporary"...so it would go down to whatever i dropped it do when i came home, only to go back up during the middle of the night

once i noticed that and changed it, i had no issues afterwards

I hate when niggaz so jealous they get mad at you when their girl talk to you. And to top it off, it's brief communication and you don't even find their girl attractive..

Like bruh

:foh3: don't nobody wanna fuck yo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back