Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question tho.... if @OhMars sends a funky ass dolla and @Kandy gets .98... and in disgust she decides to refund that funky ass dough.... does Mars get the whole dollar back, does he get .98 or does he get .96 back?

Honest question tho.... if @OhMars sends a funky ass dolla and @Kandy gets .98... and in disgust she decides to refund that funky ass dough.... does Mars get the whole dollar back, does he get .98 or does he get .96 back?
I think he gets the $1 back. That’s what it says on my end. Unless he has the option on to receive instantly.

Jack In a Box tacos are the shit

I don’t order these because I love them but these used to be beer food on many of drunken nights.
1. We used to go to jack in the box because it was one of the only spots open after 3am.
2. You could come back with like 40 tacos for 15 bucks, pour on the ranch and it’s drunk food.
3. Not everybody had money after the intoxication so this was always the easiest solution. Lol

Reactions: 1/2
I don’t order these because I love them but these used to be beer food on many of drunken nights.
1. We used to go to jack in the box because it was one of the only spots open after 3am.
2. You could come back with like 40 tacos for 15 bucks, pour on the ranch and it’s drunk food.
3. Not everybody had money after the intoxication so this was always the easiest solution. Lol
Yeah, they are definitely intoxication food.

Reactions: Az
Ugh I can’t stand my boss gonna cut my hours then get a slight attitude when I asked him about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back