Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh...Aite since u wanna do this and make me explain

Tha original “this feels like a trap” gif came from your posts about you always being naked and not having on clothes ...it felt like a thirst trap

Then you asked “what feels like a trap” and instantly in my head I went full perv and thought “well a vagina feels like a dick trap”...so that’s where tha “she said what feel like a trap” and subsequent sheepishly smiling Kobe gif came from

Hey-Zeus!!
Sir, are you sexually harassing a female AND a Mod?

I think this nigga gotta gun.....

Smh...Aite since u wanna do this and make me explain

Tha original “this feels like a trap” gif came from your posts about you always being naked and not having on clothes ...it felt like a thirst trap

Then you asked “what feels like a trap” and instantly in my head I went full perv and thought “well a vagina feels like a dick trap”...so that’s where tha “she said what feel like a trap” and subsequent sheepishly smiling Kobe gif came from

Hey-Zeus!!
Oh, no that’s DEFINITELY not a thirst trap. I don’t want anyone on here thirsting after me. I thought bein naked in your home was regular. Now, if it was a dude on here I was tryna trap, he’d be getting what I consider a thirst trap.

Sir, are you sexually harassing a female AND a Mod?

I think this nigga gotta gun.....

I only sexually harass females my nigga...just so happened that she was infact a mod as well

But real shit I didn’t do shit and unless you looking for a defamation of character lawsuit I suggest you take that shit elsewhere bro...appreciate it

I only sexually harass females my nigga...just so happened that she was infact a mod as well

But real shit I didn’t do shit and unless you looking for a defamation of character lawsuit I suggest you take that shit elsewhere bro...appreciate it
My docket is kinda full for the week.....

I'm giving you a warning this time, don't let me catch ya back here again

“ you must take your opponent through a deep dark forest where 2+2=5 and the only path leading out only has space for one”

I love and live by this quote

Wait! I just noticed what you said.

YOU ARE A MENACE!

Why you bringing up old shit tho?? But to be fair only quoting that line without tha full context does make me look like a straight up menace geah!!! Word to MC Eiht.

54028B63-5E85-4CB0-B4ED-1D79D4976754.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back