Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah we good G

I'm sayin...I ain't no bitch tho
Nigga was like what you want..

I straight got in stance and said "this...I want this... If you don't want this.... Then bounce"

Nigga hit me with the "but why tho??"

Like he just ain't puff up asking me what I want....I swear Niggaz hilarious....

Fuck I want to talk for? Either we scrapping or you bouncing... Fuck a talk...

I hate when Niggaz wanna talk shit out....

No nigga.. You come at a nigga like you want smoke then be ready to get that smoke.....

Speaking of smoke...........brb

A 5 year old?

Ok.

Just make sure you put that some bitch in a damn safe after.

Dont matter how we grew up...

Internet got ahold of these lil monsters now.

Get a damn safe, and thank me later.

Already got a safe with a few in there.

I feel he’s responsible enough. Got to get my young bull ready for the revolution lol

Already got a safe with a few in there.

I feel he’s responsible enough. Got to get my young bull ready for the revolution lol

It always entertains me to hear folks say things like this.

Cause I get toI think back to how many guys I saw get hip tossed, by their kevlar helmet during BRM in basic.... You all think that way. Till someone proves you wrong.

It's the little things.

Remember that.

Murphy always watching.

It always entertains me to hear folks say things like this.

Cause I get toI think back to how many guys I saw get hip tossed, by their kevlar helmet during BRM in basic.... You all think that way. Till someone proves you wrong.

It's the little things.

Remember that.

Murphy always watching.

You kinda started rambling but I’ll just nod my in agreement.

11cdqv6.gif

Nah saying " Trumpish" is people not taking ownership for what has been.

But i suppose if he thrives on his name being branded everywhere he can hold that too, but it is certainly annoying/rich

Nah. They delivery fee is the price of a damn meal. The wait time is long when I can get it myself. The gate to my complex only gives access to the people with the key, meaning I'll have to get dressed and drive to the front to meet them.

Which basically means, Kandisha put some clothes on and go get your own shit.

Im glad we are embracing this now.

Good job ma'am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah saying " Trumpish" is people not taking ownership for what has been.

But i suppose if he thrives on his name being branded everywhere he can hold that too, but it is certainly annoying/rich

Wasn't talking about the "trumpish" part. More so she directly called it racist and acknowledged it wouldn't have happened if the person was white.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back