Status
Not open for further replies.
"Big ballin is a lifestyle"

laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif
I made that to keep myself grounded and to never forget where I came from

True spit:
I gave away 40M over 3 days

Made 110m in a single night

The money there, you just gotta know how to get it. Hustlers ain't never gonna be down for long

Detroit cats

@konceptjones
@Ghost313
@313 Wayz
@wadupdoe!313

And anybody I've missed.....

Any of y'all been on one of these growing up?

View attachment 58599

Kinda random, but I remember Chris Webber and Isiah Thomas talking about it on TNT a few months back.

Funny because Shaq didn't think it was real until they posted pics of it on the show.
Looool I haven't because they stopped the program by my childhood, all we knew was the fire hydrant. My Dad used to tell me about it from his childhood. It used to hit different hoods for like a dollar a person.

Detroit cats

@konceptjones
@Ghost313
@313 Wayz
@wadupdoe!313

View attachment 58599

Kinda random, but I remember Chris Webber and Isiah Thomas talking about it on TNT a few months back.

Funny because Shaq didn't think it was real until they posted pics of it on the show.

Hell nawl... Never seen no shit like that. We used to go to Johnson Rec Center to swim or shoot hoops over my way.

@The Mad Titan @TheMadLionsFan y'all ever seen this shit?

Nothing wrong with shopping at Target

Target super stores >>>>>>>>>>> Walmart. I actually miss going to the one we had in Goodyear. Supposedly they're converting a few Target stores out here into superstores but ain't none of them big enough to do it like the one in Goodyear.

Last edited:
Detroit cats

@konceptjones
@Ghost313
@313 Wayz
@wadupdoe!313

View attachment 58599

Yes, we knew it existed growing up because some of my cousins several years older than me had photos of them standing in front of the swim mobile when they came to the Six Mile / Wyoming area

Yes, we knew it existed growing up because some of my cousins several years older than me had photos of them standing in front of the swim mobile when they came to the Six Mile / Wyoming area

Damn, I used to be at the coney spot right there on that corner all the fuckin time (mainly 'cause it was down the street from my high school), never saw it once but then again I was prolly too busy murdering a deluxe coney combo or on whatever video games they had in the spot to even notice it going by.

Looool I haven't because they stopped the program by my childhood, all we knew was the fire hydrant. My Dad used to tell me about it from his childhood. It used to hit different hoods for like a dollar a person.

lol.....Yeah we had those for block parties.....shit bring back memories....

I hate when people post on my status & we converse back & forth then one day, they inactivated their account. Now niggas is going to think that I was talking to myself.

I should start posting the ABW link on some of these bbw models IG.

These ladies are gettin their hustle on promoting everything.

Hell nawl... Never seen no shit like that. We used to go to Johnson Rec Center to swim or shoot hoops over my way.

Actually yeah. That shit came through when we stayed over on Kirby.

Moms never let me get in cuz she was pretty sure it was nasty af in there.

Actually yeah. That shit came through when we stayed over on Kirby.

Moms never let me get in cuz she was pretty sure it was nasty af in there.

I'm not really a pool person, but.........if I had seen something like that in my hood when I was a little kid.......I definitely would've been hyped to get in there.

Would've been crazy experiencing something like that.........but it probably wasn't that sanitary

Even though the one in the pic did seem to have chlorine in it.

I'm not really a pool person, but.........if I had seen something like that in my hood when I was a little kid.......I definitely would've been hyped to get in there.

Would've been crazy experiencing something like that.........but it probably wasn't that sanitary

Even though the one in the pic did seem to have chlorine in it.

Kinda thinking that wasn’t chlorine bro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back