Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the roots with jaguar wright.

She a discount Erykah badu. But she was was nice

If there’s any good about being in a frat, it’s that I’ve had about six sorority sisters roll up on me, cause I’m rocking my KK Psi visor today.

So, the South ain’t all that bad.

I was almost a sigma... Woulda crossed solo too...

But my grades were stupid low...

I never failed at anything as horribly as I failed at college

Bruh...

Lestat can casually read the mind of damn near any being he wants to.

There's like a short list of those he can't.

He could at one point enter the mind of any vampire he didn't make. He can fly. He can make any vampire burst into flames with just a thought. Unless you're over 1,000 years old AND you know how to fight back.

The nigga literally lies in the desert sun every few weeks for a whole day just to maintain a tan.

There's prolly less than 15 vampires in his universe that could even survive that. None of who would do that willingly.

Dude once made a helicopter blow up after forcing it not to take off by using his telekinesis

He carries around a 500 pound iron axe that he keeps in specially designed holster.

He's used it to cleanly cut off the arm of a vampire that was over 3,000 years old after laughing at him for cracking slick...

Then let him walk away with his arm while keeping his goons at Bay....

Dudes not to be fucked with.....

If Lestat existed in twilight, he wouldn't even care about everything that happened in twilight. As long as their og's paid their taxes... He'd let them rock off go.

Any he didn't, he'd send Armand to kill everybody.

Do they plan on making any more Anne Rice novels on the big screen? A sequel / prequel to Interview With A Vampire would be dope

Do they plan on making any more Anne Rice novels on the big screen? A sequel / prequel to Interview With A Vampire would be dope
She wanted a network epic like game of thrones.

But she also got caught up trying to bring the witches books on TV

The prequel would do numbers.

A main plot point from interview with the vampire was left out.

Lestat was there when those vampires killed Claudia and her companion. That was his old coven. He took it from Armond in their first beef.

Armond had all the vampires in Paris, London believing he was the oldest and strongest vampires alive. He had them living in grave yards and also believing in the old folk stories. He had them thinking they couldn't see their reflection. They couldn't stand crosses. All that shit.

Lestat popped up like fuck that I like going to church....I just hit the night services....

The children of darkness saw homie coming out a church and all hell broke loose. When it was all said and done, Armand lost control to Lestat and pledged his allegiance. Lestat bought the theater he used to work at, and had all the vampires come there and do plays....

Then he heard his real life father was dying and went into the events that lead into interview with the vampire....

When Claudia and louie got to Paris... The vampires they ran into all knew Lestat and still considered him their leader. Armand was Lestat's top hitter. And he pretty much killed Claudia for him.

Lestat never ordered it, but he knew Armand was gonna do what Armand does.... He kills....

The whole Louie thing made it weird...

Lestat regretted making Claudia because he knew Louie feel in love with her, and that her death broke him... But Louie was always getting his heart broke..... Which was what made Armand feel guilty....... Shit was a cycle of feels.... Louie makes everyone feel bad.

Lestat jokes that interview with a vampire was a wack story because Louie is a wack vampire

The interviewer ended up with Armand when it was said and done.

Anne Rice screwed louie over again though cuz he feel in love with a black witch named Merrick. That book was dope too

Was trying to get a beer on Bourbon on my way back to the hotel. Next thing I know, the whole crowd starts running away, stampede-style. I think someone pull out a tool or something.

Can’t have anything nice.

Sir! The source material still comes from Anne Rice's vision so don't give me that

Is Lestat a shield? Can he read your mind?

Alirght then! Nigga would get bodied by Jasper and that's a fact

@Remedy !

They talking about your goat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta work today...
tenor.gif

What’s the point of weed trucks if it’s no thc? You can still get high?
No, well unless you eat a bunch of it I guess

The only reason I know this is because there is a place my sister took me to near LSU. I was like how are they able to sell this shit and it's illegal here. She told me about the hemp plant they use which I guess is supposed to be a cousin of the THC plant.

I bought some peach rings gummies and damn near are the whole bag before I got home

Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back