Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Fred Hammond performing “No Weapon” in the middle of SNOOP DOGG’s set?

This is some Twilight Zone shit. He JUST did “Gin and Juice” 10 minutes earlier.....

Bruh...

Lestat can casually read the mind of damn near any being he wants to.

There's like a short list of those he can't.

He could at one point enter the mind of any vampire he didn't make. He can fly. He can make any vampire burst into flames with just a thought. Unless you're over 1,000 years old AND you know how to fight back.

The nigga literally lies in the desert sun every few weeks for a whole day just to maintain a tan.

There's prolly less than 15 vampires in his universe that could even survive that. None of who would do that willingly.

Dude once made a helicopter blow up after forcing it not to take off by using his telekinesis

He carries around a 500 pound iron axe that he keeps in specially designed holster.

He's used it to cleanly cut off the arm of a vampire that was over 3,000 years old after laughing at him for cracking slick...

Then let him walk away with his arm while keeping his goons at Bay....

Dudes not to be fucked with.....

If Lestat existed in twilight, he wouldn't even care about everything that happened in twilight. As long as their og's paid their taxes... He'd let them rock off go.

Any he didn't, he'd send Armand to kill everybody.

Bruh...

Lestat can casually read the mind of damn near any being he wants to.

There's like a short list of those he can't.

He could at one point enter the mind of any vampire he didn't make. He can fly. He can make any vampire burst into flames with just a thought. Unless you're over 1,000 years old AND you know how to fight back.

The nigga literally lies in the desert sun every few weeks for a whole day just to maintain a tan.

There's prolly less than 15 vampires in his universe that could even survive that. None of who would do that willingly.

Dude once made a helicopter blow up after forcing it not to take off by using his telekinesis

He carries around a 500 pound iron axe that he keeps in specially designed holster.

He's used it to cleanly cut off the arm of a vampire that was over 3,000 years old after laughing at him for cracking slick...

Then let him walk away with his arm while keeping his goons at Bay....

Dudes not to be fucked with.....

If Lestat existed in twilight, he wouldn't even care about everything that happened in twilight. As long as their og's paid their taxes... He'd let them rock off go.

Any he didn't, he'd send Armand to kill everybody.
I'll do my research.....

Calm your dentures old man. Shieeet.
Its Friday, loosen up.

giphy.gif

Lounges are full up, @AP21 and the weed brownie we ate before coming here didn’t do shit.

I’m conflicted as fuck right now. She’s telling me to sit and enjoy the show, but that would mean I’d have to leave her.

I’m sure THAT shit is a trap, and I’d surely hear about it later. At the same time, I have no seat at all, and my lower back is KILLING me.

I shouldn’t be having all these negative emotions right now. And Snoop’s Gospel shit is actually making me MORE angry.

have a drink n a smoke guys.. it’s friday, be happy and positive and drunk and high..

Leave and go sit down before your back really mess up and you be out the whole trip. I’m sure she will understand.

just finished off a big ass bag of Fritos and ranch dip. (sour cream and packaged ranch shit)

it was phenomenal... the only downside to being high & drunk.

I’ve been avoiding these foods for weeks. My diet is amazing but not tonight.

I'll do my research.....
Just watch the movies.

They were watered down greatly.

But in queen of the dammed you see them flying, and setting fire to other beings like it's nothing. They don't show to much of the mind gift, but that's light work. Flying and fire are top vampire powers. Moving shit with your mind is tough too... But like I said, homie been mastered that early.

The funny thing about queen of the dammed the movie is that the core doesn't turn you to a statue. It's just when you get really old it's harder and harder to move and your skin becomes like marble. Lestat drank blood from all the ancients. He was akashas lover for way longer than the movie told.
She was the core for a while.

When the twin took the core after they killed akasha it soon killed her. The core was too strong for her and sought out Lestat.

After it killed the twin through a super strong vampire the word went out to Lestat and he took the core and humbled the vampire who killed the twin.

Every one else wants him dead... But Lestat let him live. He just sliced his arm off to prove how much stronger than the twin he was. And you have to understand that the twin was like one of the first 10 . She was 8,000 years old. The vampire who had the core and added strenggt to kill her got the core snatched out of him by Lestat.

So without the core Lestat was easily stronger than a vampire who had the core and used it to kill one of the original vampires.

Lounges are full up, @AP21 and the weed brownie we ate before coming here didn’t do shit.

I’m conflicted as fuck right now. She’s telling me to sit and enjoy the show, but that would mean I’d have to leave her.

I’m sure THAT shit is a trap, and I’d surely hear about it later. At the same time, I have no seat at all, and my lower back is KILLING me.

I shouldn’t be having all these negative emotions right now. And Snoop’s Gospel shit is actually making me MORE angry.
I told you not to fuck with the weed trucks LMAO

You don't wanna be high anyway, not for essence. You will look like food to the jack boys who be looking for tourists. Oh, put your wallet in your front pocket too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back