Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t laugh guys those are cool Dad shoes... Disneyland trip day one that I wear em
Vibe, they have great back support for your posture

I'ma get me a pair soon

Ok. So we (my fiancé and I) finally made it to the Superdome.

Just one issue: she’s DEATHLY afraid of heights, and whomever got us these tickets has us on the 600 level.

This shit here...
5438D7EF-57C7-46FB-B61F-C8494B9E0A8A.jpeg

Any advice, cause she about to have a panic attack, and my Sciatica is DEMANDING I sit down within 20 minutes.

Goddamnit, RIGHT when Snoop comes on, too. Now I gotta watch him on a Monitor....
FCEA7D61-E597-4520-B457-3644376A3771.jpeg

Last edited:
I just legit got triggered by a cbr article.

They ranked the top 20 strongest vampires of all time on a list.

Now this is a nerd site....I just laughed and said if akasha not number one list is invalid.

Joking.

Now I'm not 100% sure if Lestat ever topped akasha in raw power.... But I understand going with him instead of her....

Either way its an easy #1...

There's not a fictional vampire in books, movies, comics, video games, cartoons, none of that shit that is fucking with Lestat.

And they had to know this going in.... Which is why I guess they gave him second.... But holy shit at putting Dracula over Lestat for name recognition alone....

Dracula was born in the 1500's for crying out loud.. In every fictional iteration vampires her stronger with age.... Lestat has hitters that were born in the B.C.'s

This nigga at his strongest was a legit God. He's drank the blood of Christ like forreal..... Nigga went back in time to drink Christ's blood.... He's fought the devil in hell... And escaped with only losing an eye.

He has a current beef with the creators of the universe. Like I'm really shocked they ain't think this though enough....

They normally get shit right

Ok. So we (my fiancé and I) finally made it to the Superdome.

Just one issue: she’s DEATHLY afraid of heights, and whomever got us these tickets has us on the 600 level.

This shit here...
View attachment 56745

Any advice, cause she about to have a panic attack, and my Sciatica is DEMANDING I sit down within 20 minutes.

Goddamnit, RIGHT when Snoop comes on, too. Now I gotta watch him on a Monitor....
View attachment 56761
Weed

I just legit got triggered by a cbr article.

They ranked the top 20 strongest vampires of all time on a list.

Now this is a nerd site....I just laughed and said if akasha not number one list is invalid.

Joking.

Now I'm not 100% sure if Lestat ever topped akasha in raw power.... But I understand going with him instead of her....

Either way its an easy #1...

There's not a fictional vampire in books, movies, comics, video games, cartoons, none of that shit that is fucking with Lestat.

And they had to know this going in.... Which is why I guess they gave him second.... But holy shit at putting Dracula over Lestat for name recognition alone....

Dracula was born in the 1500's for crying out loud.. In every fictional iteration vampires her stronger with age.... Lestat has hitters that were born in the B.C.'s

This nigga at his strongest was a legit God. He's drank the blood of Christ like forreal..... Nigga went back in time to drink Christ's blood.... He's fought the devil in hell... And escaped with only losing an eye.

He has a current beef with the creators of the universe. Like I'm really shocked they ain't think this though enough....

They normally get shit right
Technically the strongest vampires are the duo of Edward and Bella

but I'm a let you have 'Lestat'

Dracula gets hunted by regular ass human beings yo....

Hunted!!!!

Like wtf....

Just look at what akasha did to that came vampire bar in queen of the damned and tell me how a human hunts that.

This nigga lays in the desert sun just to get a tan.

Something that would kill 90% of the vampires in his universe

Please get that twilight shit the fuck outta here
Sir! The source material still comes from Anne Rice's vision so don't give me that

Is Lestat a shield? Can he read your mind?

Alirght then! Nigga would get bodied by Jasper and that's a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back