Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts

Filling in for a dude who thinks it's cool to text all morning and shit. I'm like bruh, you could have come into work if you trying to do all this managing

I'm point of contact on weekends. Got 31 calls last weekend (only 4 legitimate calls) and went in to work firing on everybody. Boss trying to tell me it's part of the job. Straight told her "You don't pay me for that." Bitch hit me with the alonzo mourning head nod...
giphy (7).gif
Officially put in for a pay raise or transfer.

Why were you even up @4:30 posting? you old ass young nigga. Must've took one of your 3 evening naps too early?

Cuz i fell asleep in the chair watching Black Dynamite on rabbit with whis and Ironmayne and didnt even know i was sleep lol. Woke up confused and angry so i had to lash out at someone.

But watch ya mouth.

Remember when this was the phattest ass on earf?

Dhdwg6IX4AEU_ah.jpg

Cuz i fell asleep in the chair watching Black Dynamite on rabbit with whis and Ironmayne and didnt even know i was sleep lol. Woke up confused and angry so i had to lash out at someone.

But watch ya mouth.
Yo..why y'all Neva invite me to shit like that?

Yo..why y'all Neva invite me to shit like that?

Really i just popped up in whis cuz i seen her broadcasting on the app. Ironmayne did the same thing. It wasnt planned.

Download the rabbitt app and when you add people as friends youll see when they on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back