Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston has been pissed about Just Brittany wack ass rap she dropped. So she been rage posting on FB and mfs going in.

Yo she dumb.
721F6546-27BB-40B5-8F4E-DB8E2E960B8F.jpeg

I coulda swore God gave mfs Jesus, according to the Bible. Lmao!!

you say they legit mad tho??? lmao

why she cant have a wack video??

they dont want her reppin the city??

thats hilarious.....its one thing to roast but they really upset

you say they legit mad tho??? lmao

why she cant have a wack video??

they dont want her reppin the city??

thats hilarious.....its one thing to roast but they really upset
She claiming to be the queen of Houston. We ain’t having that shit. She garbage and don’t represent us well.

She dropped that wack ass video and everybody went in! She gotta go.

Follows me around making up hashtags

Yeah, nothing heterosexual about that

Whats happening mane, I need to come out more. These young ladies out and about walking round in their sexiest...and fam

Ion know if it’s the 90’s nigga in me, ion know if it’s the hood nigga in me..ion know what it is..

But bad as they appear to be

:Pathetic:I can almost smell their insecurity

Lol...I wish I was a foul nigga b

Went to wing stop to cop some wings, which by the way was straight trash..their fries was trash too..yo I hate when niggas gas some shit up and I finally try it and it’s fucking trash..fuck is wrong wit niggas? Does popularity make shit taste better to niggaz?

But I digress

So yo..I’m leaving the shit., some fine young thing walking to the spot in one of them romper joints. My eyes lock on the body and shorty get to pulling and tugging at the bottom of it..
View attachment 54696 She don’t even know thats blood in the water for a real shark

Never in my life I wanted someone to cheat on their spouse more than THIS nigga. Lol!

And only b/c this brotha seems like be wanting wit these vivid azzz descriptions of these broads. Lol.

If all these situations are a test...you passing with flying colors so far. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back