Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Yo, I misread the scroll yesterday when it said S Korea beat Germany, I read Kenya for some reason

Spent the rest of the day telling ppl Kenya beat defending champs Germany, Black Excellence lol

Whoops

dude is a weird battle rapper who's seemed to try to go comedian lately

he's full of shit

I cant say I've listened to him, he could be dope

got some homies that stay posting his shit *shrugs*

Whats happening mane, I need to come out more. These young ladies out and about walking round in their sexiest...and fam

Ion know if it’s the 90’s nigga in me, ion know if it’s the hood nigga in me..ion know what it is..

But bad as they appear to be

:Pathetic:I can almost smell their insecurity

Lol...I wish I was a foul nigga b

Went to wing stop to cop some wings, which by the way was straight trash..their fries was trash too..yo I hate when niggas gas some shit up and I finally try it and it’s fucking trash..fuck is wrong wit niggas? Does popularity make shit taste better to niggaz?

But I digress

So yo..I’m leaving the shit., some fine young thing walking to the spot in one of them romper joints. My eyes lock on the body and shorty get to pulling and tugging at the bottom of it..
47889E75-4771-4FB7-AC6B-FB14DB5965AC.jpeg She don’t even know thats blood in the water for a real shark

Whats happening mane, I need to come out more. These young ladies out and about walking round in their sexiest...and fam

Ion know if it’s the 90’s nigga in me, ion know if it’s the hood nigga in me..ion know what it is..

But bad as they appear to be

:Pathetic:I can almost smell their insecurity

Lol...I wish I was a foul nigga b

lmao eddie murphy's "ayy.......ayo bitch" came to mind

Went to wing stop to cop some wings, which by the way was straight trash..their fries was trash too..yo I hate when niggas gas some shit up and I finally try it and it’s fucking trash..fuck is wrong wit niggas? Does popularity make shit taste better to niggaz?

But I digress

So yo..I’m leaving the shit., some fine young thing walking to the spot in one of them romper joints. My eyes lock on the body and shorty get to pulling and tugging at the bottom of it..
View attachment 54696 She don’t even know thats blood in the water for a real shark

Damn sure does ....

Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back